5. I wanna be yours

"Shit, shit, shit, shit

"Shit, shit, shit, shit." Cupid curses as she runs out of the apartment holding her stuff for the tonight. "Bad word." Loki said and Cupid groans grabbing his hand.

"Sorry, bud." She said, since Cupid didn't have anyone to look after Loki anymore she has to take him with her. Luckily he'll be in her dressing room the whole time watching his favorite shows headphones on, it didn't take her long to arrived to the club heading straight to the dressing room.

"Hi, dolly." Robot F said as he came out of his dressing room wearing his usual jester clothes. Cupid was wondering how could a robot be in a strip club where all girls and gals wear very revealing stuff for the customers, if he doesn't get clients Valentino wouldn't be happy seeing no money from their new employee. "Who's the kid?"

"My son, Loki meet Robot F a new work friend." She said with a smile, Loki eyes light up. "Fizzarolli?! Mom, you didn't tell me you knew the famous clown." Loki said making Cupid sigh.

"You know of me?" Robot F asked with a grin gong on his knees, the real Fizzarolli felt happy knowing that Cupid's kid likes his work. "Yeah! On my 7th birthday we went to celebrate at Loo Loo Land, I met the robot Fizzarolli wish I could meet the real one though." Loki said with a smile.

This made Fizzarolli perked up. "Yeah? Why?" Robot F asked, Loki grins. "Because my mom gets very happy every time Fizzarolli is mentioned-." Loki was cut off by Cupid blushing, she laughs and pushed Loki in her room.

"Sorry about that, anyway I was wondering if you can look after Loki for a while. I know you don't have any clients scheduled today." Cupid said and Robot F shrugs. "Sure, why not." He said and they both went to her dressing room, being quite obvious he was checking out Cupid as she changed to her stage outfit.

It was a sexy student costume faux leather lingerie set, decorated in red plaid with black. Fizzarolli from the tv gulped and jumps when someone clears their throat. "Asmo!" He said and Asmodeus whistle eyes landing on what Fizzarolli was watching.

"I can see why she's popular with the clients, she brings out the lust in each one for just wearing lingerie." Asmodeus said and both guys stare the screen.

"I'm watching you." Loki said with narrowed eyes making Robot F chuckle. "Easy, I won't touch." Robot F said making Loki nod with a huff.

"At least you're not like that mean guy who treats my mother like shit." Loki said and Robot F raised an eyebrow, he looks at Cupid who walked out of the room ready to do her part.

"Hey, kid." Robot F said taking out a bunch of dollars. "You think you can tell me what's Valentino like with everyone here including your mom." He said and Loki looks at the dollars for a moment.

He takes out his hand for the dollars which Robot hands it to him, Loki counts them and puts his hand out again making Robot F sigh. "What? I don't want to get grounded." He said and Robot F nods.