11. Missing children

Smut warning

Smut warning

Octavia gets up from her bed a smile on her face going to her calendar circling the meteor shower with a drawing of her head and dad. She quickly changed herself and heads to the kitchen hoping that her dad. "Hey, dad!" She said and stops to look in her kitchen not seeing him so she starts looking around the manor, but he isn't there.

"Yes, I know!"

Octavia stops hearing her dad's voice sounding outside and she heads out to see him arguing on the phone squeezing a servant in his other hand while Imps are loading her mother's items into a van.

"It will be there, shortly." He said and more of Stella's screeching could be heard. "Of course they're being careful!"

"Dad, what's going on?" Octavia asked as she steps back letting a worker get something she accidentally stepped on. "Apparently, your mother can't exist somewhere for two minutes without the entirety of her possessions--." Stolas said with a glare and stops as Stella is yelling something incomprehensibly in response through the phone as he speaks.

"What? No! I'm not turning her against you-- Yes, Stella!" At this point Stolas looked ready to throw the phone to the human world along with the servant who was looking quite purple.

"Dad?" Octavia said to get his attention even though she could her mother speaking. "This is going to be done before tonight, right?" She asked.

"What? Oh. I hardly think so. Knowing your mother, this will take all weekend." Stolas said with a sigh and grins turning to the Imps. "Don't be gentle about it, now! Break whatever you have to to get it all in there." He said making Stella start cursing.

"But, tonight was supposed to-." Octavia was going to say about the promise he made when her dad covers the phone giving her an apologetic look. "Darling, can we not talk about this now? Your mother's being a real B-I-T-C-H." He spells out.

This made Stella screech and they continue to argue with each other. "Well, how was I supposed to know you can spell?! I've never seen you read!" Stolas said with a glare walking away.

Octavia walks back to her room in anger and sad as she slammed her door, she rips the calendar and grabs a bag with her things leaving the mansion. She takes out her phone and sends a quick message to her best friend, Loki.

_____

"Love you, mom! I'm going to meet up with Octavia."

Cupid stops folding Loki's laundry and narrowed her eyes. "Hold it mister." She said with her hands on her hips, Loki froze by the door his hand on the handle.

Cupid kiss his head and moved his hair. "Stay safe, the both of you. I don't want you guys almost getting hurt like the whole Loo Loo Land thing." She said and Loki smiles.