10. Hot2touch

____Years later

____Years later

"Rise and shine, my love." A deep voice sounds on Cupid's ear, she groans hiding her face back on the pillow but laughs when she felt light kisses on her bare shoulder up to her neck. "Guys, stop." Cupid whispers feeling their lips on her.

"Mom! I'll be going to a party tonight." Loki said as he comes in to the room making Cupid yelp as she hides underneath the blanket since she was very much naked, Fizz and Asmodeus also cover themselves. "Loki!"

"Sorry, had to get this back." He said picking up a computer and walks out. "Bye, love you guys."

"Love you, too." They said and lay back. "So, what's plan for tonight?" Cupid asked, Fizz takes out a long scroll using his glasses to read.

"Looks like nothing much other than to show up for tonight at Ozzie's." Fizz said with a smile stretching his hands to get coffee. "That's good, I'm just glad that Mammon isn't on my case with doing more music to promote his new robots." Cupid said with a scoff, Asmodeus nods agreeing with her.

"You want some help?" She asked as she gets out of bed wearing a robe heading to Fizzarolli who was in the make up mirror, she takes his foundation from his hand and applied it on his right eyebrow. "There." Cupid said and looks at herself in the mirror.

After the whole Val thing, she changed her hair style and the color of it. Of course she also changed the way she used to dress in clubs, now she dressed in clothes she likes and was comfortable wearing.

"Cute as ever." She said with a smile kissing his cheek making him giggle. "Do we have any special guests?" She asked as she went through the closet to change as she throws stuff around the closet looking, Fizz and Asmodeus looked at each other worried and scared of her reaction.

"Yeah, we have the wet dream." Fizz slowly said as he walks away from the closet as Cupid nods. "Squirterz... Verosika Mayday." He quickly said the last name fast that Cupid didn't catch it.

"Who was the last one?" She asked and Asmodeus chuckles nervously as Fizz crawls on his back for protection. "Verosika Mayday." Asmodeus said.

Suddenly, they both jump holding each other as Cupid starts cursing like a sailor and things being thrown out of the closet.

"I swear to Satan if that bitch gets me mad again like last time, she won't have a mouth anymore to fucking sing!" Cupid said and continues to curse Verosika. "Just because she was jealous that Blitzo always compared me to her and how he still had feelings for me... which I didn't know by the way." She talks even though they knew why Verosika and her didn't get along, Cupid met Verosika in rehab as she was told that Barbie was in rehab and decided to visit.

It was a heart to heart moment, Barbie crying because she wasn't there for her and was all alone. She asked Cupid she wanted to meet Loki which Cupid agreed, it brought a smile to her face seeing them interact each other like family. Cupid felt like crying when she saw how this could have been her baby even becoming a big brother to Loki, she hasn't even told Fizz of their unborn baby because she wanted to kill the guy who sealed Fizz memories of them.