12. Valentino

Cupid yawns and snuggle in Asmodeus chest with Fizzarolli, it was peaceful and silent

Cupid yawns and snuggle in Asmodeus chest with Fizzarolli, it was peaceful and silent. Until it wasn't, an alarm clock shaped like a rooster with an erected penis goes off which she decides to ignore except for Fizz who punches the clock and stretches his arms out to the kitchen, passing by a laundry woman wearing an apron and black panties and makes himself some coffee.

But he burns himself so he takes the coffee back, passing the same laundry woman from before making her twirl in place, and sets it on a desk. he stretched out and grabs one of his hats, and stretches, Fizzarolli then grabs the coffee and drinks it, before throwing it away and stretching his limbs to above Asmodeus and Cupid.

"Rise and shine, Ozzie! Love bug." Fizz said and sets off an airhorn.

Said two groan at the same time hiding their heads with a pillow and Cupid had to cover herself with a blanket.

"Ugh, again with the horn?" Asmodeus asked and spoons Cupid trying to go back to sleep. "Don't blame me, blame how fuckin' fun they are!" Fizz said with a laugh but groans as Cupid throws a pillow at his face.

"Do that again and I swear I'll throw those airhorns out the trash... better yet I will stop buying them." Cupid threatens which Fizz had a face of oop.

"That's what I thought

"That's what I thought." Cupid said and cover her face again but before she could go back to sleep, Fizz used the airhorn again and this time he crawls on the ceiling to avoid Cupid's pillow throw laughing. "Anyway, today you have a meeting with the distributor about the new shipment of vvvibrators, then you gotta host a safety meeting because of what happened with the old shipment of vvvibrators." Fizz said making the vibrate sound as he reads from the list in his hand upside down, Cupid sighs getting out of the bed shivering as she hits the cold floor but puts on a see through robe.

"And then, you have a nooner with Prince Stolas."

Cupid raised an eyebrow at the mention of the owl prince, she smiles as Fizz comes behind her helping her with her hair. Asmodeus sighs getting out of bed and putting his own robe kissing Cupid on the head. "You scheduled me during lunch?" He asked.