14. Watch me work

"Alright, folks! Give it up for the king of all things greeeen! Hell's number one clown! The money-maker himself!"

A giant sign pops up from the stands and makes a spinning slot motion like a slot machine before it stops to a jackpot, revealing the name of the sign Mammon. Blitzø, Fizzarolli and Darcy cheer loudly as they see Mammon on stage. "The sin you all looove most - Mammon, King of Greeeed!"

"Fuck yeah!!" Darcy shouts with a laugh as Fizz hugs her waist by the side. Mammon slides on stage with a guitar pops up on stage with green flames and confetti bursting from behind him, wearing sunglasses.

"Heya, implings! How're you little c**** (honk) doing tonight? I hope you're ready for the best fucking show you will ever see in your..." He grins explosion occurs. "...shit lives!"

The trio scream their hearts out jumping up and down.

"Right. I got tons of really fuckin' cool." Mammon said as he spins his guitar. "Shit for you 'ere tonight. But first, how many of you worthless bitches wanna be big clowns like me someday?"

Hearing this, the trio had raised their hands up looking excited.

"Me, me, me, me, me!" Darcy said. "Well, I'm happy to announce that I will be starting up a new, yearly clown pageant!" Mammon announced and the crowd cheer.

"You know- Like one 'a them fucked up beauty contests, but for clowns, so it's better!" He adds with a grin. "Just for all you aspiring, clown kids out there!"

"A new chance to work with me, Mammon." He picks up a imp kid with glasses, Blitzø finds it very uncomfortable just by thinking about it, making a look of uncertain disgust, while Fizzarolli and Darcy were staring at Mammon with bright eyes of admiration. "And be the new face of my clown-ish brand!"

"I can't wait to see all the new talent I can exploi- u-um, fuck. Wait, I mean enjoy uh, watching me grow my empire!" Mammon said trying to correct himself. "Also, if you're a chick, maybe give up on your dreams now. Cause, I'm not gonna lie women just ain't funny."

Darcy hearing this lost her admiration for him and flips him off. "His dead to me."

"ANYWAY! My plan is to find the new face of my brand, YEAH! So, they gotta bring the good shit! The winner will get to be like the son I never had, and I'll be like the stepdad that will love you when it's convenient!" Mammon said with a smile while everyone cheered for him Blitzø and Darcy look at each other knowingly understanding how a scam he is.

"You might be a lunchbox, an action figure, Saturday morning cartoon. Hell, I might even make a sex robot of ya! I don't know! I mean, if we'll make money, sure. But it's not weird." Mammon said with a frown, Darcy shiver in disgust at the thought of someone using replica sex robot of the new face for Mammon.