9. You belong to me!!

Time went on as Cupid got close to Asmodeus when he came over for visits, Val hasn't caught on their little secret specially how Cupid started to talk to Fizz catching up what they been doing after the date texting of course since she knew that Va...

Time went on as Cupid got close to Asmodeus when he came over for visits, Val hasn't caught on their little secret specially how Cupid started to talk to Fizz catching up what they been doing after the date texting of course since she knew that Val will know about her friendship with the famous clown. Cupid smiles as she made her makeup ready to do her performance.

"Aww, I smell romance in the air." Angel said as he comes in her dressing room looking ready to head out. "Who's the lucky guy?" He asked with a smile helping her with the strings on her outfit, Cupid smiles.

"Asmodeus and Fizz." She whispers making Angel accidentally tug hard on the string, Cupid groans. "Oops, but the big guy himself? Damn, you hit the jackpot sugar tits." He said with a smirk, she shakes her head.

"And two at that, you gonna make me jealous." He said as he finished. "Anyway, I'm happy for you." He said as they faced each other holding hands, he had a look of conflict.

"What's wrong?" Cupid asked.

"I may disappear for a while." He said and Cupid holds his hands tight thinking the worst. "What do you mean? Did Val-." He cuts her off with a shake of his head.

"No, at least I don't think so yet but I've decided to join a small project that the Hell princess has started to make. They needed a willing subject which they asked for me to join, it looks promising." Angel said and started to explain what Charlie the princess wants to do which Cupid finds hard to believe that it will be possible. "Free rent, food, all the good stuff all I have to do is play nice." He grins making Cupid smile hugging him.

"At least one of us is getting away from Val for a while, just keep yourself safe okay." She said as she pulls away look at Angel with a smile, he smiles nodding. "And don't worry if he asks, I'll just keep my mouth shut." She made a zipper to her mouth.

"That's fine and all that but if he tries to kill you for it, just say it okay. I don't want you ending up dead because you didn't want to tell him, I rather my friend stays alive." He said and takes out something from his purse an envelope. "Here, you need to see this."

Cupid takes and opens it, her eyes widen at the stuff that was inside from shock they went in anger but takes a deep breath and sighs.  They talked for a while until it was time for Cupid to take the stage and for him to make his exit, once again Asmodeus had come to visit the club and Cupid felt happy knowing that Val wasn't on the club today since his on a meeting with the Overlords. Cupid smiles as she and Asmodeus made eye contact, he winks at her raising up a cocktail at her direction.

Lights turn off, the curtains open revealing Cupid with her hands on her hips walking on the stage. The guys near her whistle and cheer for her as she moved her hips showing underneath the her skirt, Cupid slides on the ground on her stomach music playing.