6. Two not secret admirers

Note: remember this is a mature book which means it also has smut and I'm just letting you know which some of you already know that writing smut isn't my thing so I do my best to write it (besides every time I write a smug it makes me shy 🙈)

"Bacon! Bacon!" Loki said as he jumps on his chair watching his mother make breakfast on her free day, he jumps down from the chair hearing the bell ring and he opens the door slowly. His eyes landed on a boquete of blue fire roses making his tail swing at the gift and picks it up seeing his mom's name on it. "Mom! You got some delivery." He said and Cupid turns around confused finished with making breakfast holding a plate for each of them.

"You go eat." She said picking of the heavy boquete from Loki, she puts the gift on the counter and saw a card. "Your smile is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life." She reads a blue flame on the end, she blushed having a pretty good guess who left the gift.

"His so dorky." Cupid whispers seeing how Asmodeus was literally known for his blue fire and magic tricks. "Mom, do you have a secret admirer?" Loki asked taking a bit of his bacon seeing how his mother was smiling and blushing for the second time like she did whenever she mentioned Fizzarolli on their bed time stories.

Cupid clears her throat and smiles. "Maybe but don't ever mention this to Val, okay?" She said knowing how Loki could get very talkative with people he trust and didn't want any unwanted listeners to listen, Loki nods.

____

"You think she like it? Oh! You should have put it to send to the club so I could see her reaction from Robot F view!" Fizzarolli said jumping up and down as he saw the notification on Asmodeus phone about the flowers successfully being send to Cupid's apartment. Asmodeus shakes his head with a smile. "That's a very dangerous idea, what if Val finds out and hurts Cupid. After all from what the kid told us or told Robot F Val has a very liking to Cupid so much that she isn't aloud to have a boyfriend or any sexual partners." Asmodeus said and Fizzarolli huffed crossing his arms.

"Have you found how much Cupid needs to give? The sooner we get her out the better." Fizzarolli said and Asmodeus shakes his head.

"I haven't but what about your sex robot? Did you find anything." Asmodeus asked and Fizzarolli sighs. "That damn office is heavily guarded even when that grape pimp isn't in the club he always has someone guard it." He said and thinks for a while.

"Maybe I should come up with something, maybe turn off the lights and knock them out but than I won't have electricity to search on the computer. But there's a big maybe if Val still uses paper work or cards to keep track of everyone." Fizzarolli said.

_____

The next day, Cupid opens the door to see a imp holding a box of chocolates and a gift wrapped in a bow. "Delivery for fucking Cupid." The imp said looking quite done with life as he waited.