13. Our baby boy

"I can't do this! I'm not okay!" Cupid said as she was thrown inside the cage with the two guys, Fizz even though he was scared he try to wiggle himself towards Cupid who was panicking after finding out that Valentino was still after her

"I can't do this! I'm not okay!" Cupid said as she was thrown inside the cage with the two guys, Fizz even though he was scared he try to wiggle himself towards Cupid who was panicking after finding out that Valentino was still after her. "I don't want to go back!" She said wide eyed breathing in and out, suddenly feeling sick to her stomach flashes of Val holding her throat. Cupid calms down when Fizz lays his head against hers which she closed her eyes feeling his touch, Blitzø watching this stays silent letting them have their moment.

"How is this happening?! I was just supposed to grab some gas station milk and rehearse some juggling." Fizz said with a frown. "And why did you come?" He asked and Cupid sighs.

"I just didn't want to see you get hurt without us... but I guess I'm still lacking in the sense of fighting." Cupid said with a frown. "I can't believe I just froze up." She said and Blitzø frowns. 

"It happens to the best of us, you just have to keep trying until it doesn't effect you anymore." Blitzø said and looks away from the couple.

"Beside, I'm sure your big royal chicken ain't gonna let anything happen to his peppy lil' fuckdoll and money-." Fizz cuts him off with a glare.

"Ohh, playin' that card, huh? Ok, what about you? Seems your tastes have gotten more "regal", lately." Fizz said with a laugh making Blitzø glare. "Yeah, well unlike you, I fuck who I want, when I want. I'm not gonna be tied down to some big blue-blood asshole."

"You could've fooled us the way Princey was cozying up to you at Ozzie's." Cupid said with a huff while Fizz made a heart shape. "Specially knowing that you've been seen hanging around him a lot."

"Hey! Stolas only cares about having a rugged peasant raw-dog him into his mattress, it's nothing." Blitzø said with a frown. "Is nothing else."

"Denial." Cupid sings earning a glare from Blitzø. "Then why were you even there?" Fizz asked making Blitzø sweat.

"OTHER very important reasons, of course!" He said, Cupid raised an eyebrow. "You went to spy on those overly romantic couple weren't you?" She asked which made Blitzø sigh.

"Yeah." He admits, Fizz shrugs. "Whatever, we don't actually care." Fizz said and Cupid shrugs.

"I'm kinda into this now, tell me more." Cupid said mostly because she wanted to get the thought of Val coming for her out of her head.

"I mean Stolas is just a loud, thirsty bitch who loves feelin' the thrill of getting dicked by the lower class. It's a novelty to him." Blitzø said and continues on even though Fizz told him he didn't care to hear. "And then, he'll call me to see how my day was! And he'll pretend to care about me, and comment on my photos, and LAUGH AT MY JOKES-."

"Idiot." Cupid said with a shake of her head clearly seeing that Stolas actually has feelings for Blitzø which said imp can't seem to see what's in front of him. "To me it seems he actually likes you more than just a fuck buddy but you're just afraid to see it." She said making Blitzø stare at her shock.