16. Angel dust

"You ready?" Fizz and Ozzie asked their girlfriend who was pacing around their room nervously while Fizz was holding a leather jacket

"You ready?" Fizz and Ozzie asked their girlfriend who was pacing around their room nervously while Fizz was holding a leather jacket. Currently, Cupid is trying to get over her fear of leather and finally wearing outfits without flinching and having a panic attack after seeing her boyfriend facing his fear of standing up to his old boss it made Cupid want to do the same by starting small.

From leather outfits, toys and Val sure she didn't flinch at his name being mentioned but she did get a bit panic at the thought of him appearing in front of her of course Ozzie always made sure she had bodyguards with her. Cupid love him for that but she still felt like she'll need more help which is why Cupid asked Blitzø to teach her everything he knew and he agreed with a happy look on his face even going far as forcing Moxxie to let her "barrow" his guns.

"Got the time?" Cupid asked Ozzie who nods showing the timer in his phone. "You can do this babe, take your time." Fizz said with a warm smile and she nods nervously, Fizz shows the leather jacket for her to put on.

"Here we... go." Cupid slowly said and let's Fizz put on her, Cupid feeling being put on the jacket she stands still. "I'm closing it now." Fizz said gently holding the zipper, he was half way done when Cupid shakes holding his hands to stop him.

"Get it off! I think I'm done." Cupid said with a frown feeling like she was suffocating and breathes in and out, Fizz quickly gets the leather jacket off of her and rubs her arms. "There, you okay?" He asked.

Cupid felt a sigh of relief when the leather jacket was off of her completely, she nods at him. "Hug me, please." She said and Fizz hugs her making her smile, she looks at Ozzie.

"How was it?" Cupid asked and Ozzie smiles.

"You did amazing! You lasted 3 minutes." He said and Cupid frowns. "Babe, 3 minutes isn't that bad for the first time. It takes time to concur a fear like this one specially starting to get over it now." He leans his head against hers and she smiles a little nodding.

"You're right-." Cupid stops when her phone rings and she smiles seeing who it was. "Angie! How's it been?"

____Earlier

"Well, hello there, you wayward Sinner! Do you like blood, violence, and depravity of a sexual nature? Of course you do, that's why you're in Hell! But what would you say if I told you there was a place to stay that had none of that?" Alastor asked a sinner stabbing another demon to death with a knife before they stop to stare at the overlord. "Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel, a misguided path to redemption! Founded five days ago by Lucifer's delusional daughter, Charlie Morningstar!"

"Come place your fate in her inexperienced hands, as she tries to work through her daddy issues by fixing you! Here we offer fun things, such as somewhat functional staff and 24-hour pest control. Custom rooms, and just look at this tacky parlor! Enjoy riveting conversation with our singular resident. Wow! All this, and more at the Hazbin Hotel! Your last desperate attempt at salvation starts here!"