Harsh Truths (Ch. 2)

Autumn

One of the biggest harsh truths of life: You can't help people if they don't want it. No matter how hard you try to. You just have to accept that you tried your best and move on with your life.

"It was you, it was always you, mom and dad always loved you more, treated you better, and showed you so much more affection, I dont know why the hell you don't see that! You couldn't help me, you know that, please, don't blame yourself little sis, please don't, I love you..." She wouldn't put the gun down, she wouldn't take her finger off the trigger, she wouldn't put it back in safety mode. She wouldn't let go. She wouldn't let go of anything but her own life. I tried to help her. I tried to stop her, it was to late, I couldn't, because next thing I know she was lying on the ground with a bullet in her head.

I miss you, Charlotte.

I miss you so goddamn much.

I wish I could have been a better sister.

I wish I could have helped you.

You didnt deserve to go through that pain.

The only good thing about your death is that you will never have to experience that pain ever again.

I love you.

I miss you.

But the harsh truth is that you are gone now, and I'm gonna have to deal with that pain for as long as I can... I'll try, just for you.

I woke up covered in sweat, another bad dream of seeing my sister laying dead covered in her own blood, another bad dream of seeing John laugh when I told him about her death, he caused this, he caused all of this, if he didn't tell them, she would still be happy, she would still be alive.

And now I have to "date him" all because my dad lost all of his money when Charlotte, my sister passed away.

I frequently question why I'm still even trying. I frequently question how the hell was it so easy for my sister to take her own life, why cant I take mine then? What am I afraid of?

I don't want to live, but my brain wont let me die.

If I want to end it all, then why am I so afraid of death?

♡♡♡
Hey, I'm kinda back but I'm sick asf which is the only reason why I uploaded
Love you guys 💜💜💜