What is the true meaning of life? (Ch. 4)

This is a good one.

Autumn

Life is a rollercoaster. As soon as everything seems up and it seems like all your problems have stopped, everything moves to fast and everything goes downhill again.

Life has four letters, what if every letter has a meaning to it, is that the meaning of life? The letters, do they mean something? Why is life a word if no one knows what it means? Are the letters the meaning itself?

L: What if L stands for Love, Lonliness, Longing, Lust, or something in that category, the romance category of your life, which L will it be?

I: What if I stands for Illustration, Inability, Intensity, Isolation, this is the main part of your life, illustration is for how is it written, the main part of the I. Inability: Will it be a sad ending that involves in you killing yourself, will it be Isolation which involves a loved one dying or you choose to be lonely, will it be intense and filled with extreme moments? Who knows? You can only write half of your story, but you can't control the other half, most of the other half being feelings, emotions, other people's choices, you can't control it.

F: Fake, Forgive, Forget, Falling, Fear, Failure, Fun? This is the most depressing part, every bad moment that happens, most go here. But there can also be those happy moments, moments you dont want to forget, but you might end up forgetting them anyways. Fake: Feeling as if nothing is real, that it's a long dream, that you don't know when you will get out of, that you don't know what will happen after. Falling: Everything is falling apart, and you cant do nothing about it. Fear: Fear of what? Fear of everything? Fear of this thing called life? Fear of clowns? Fear of death, fear of loss, fear of faliure. Failure: Humans hate faliure, they all want to be perfect or be how everyone sees them, if they cant be, they think they have failed everyone. They think they have failed their purpose. Forgive: Forgive yourself for past mistakes, ones you cant control, but as before, you cant always control how you feel. Forget: Forgetting what you feel, what you have said, the numb part. Forgetting is the numb part of the body, the most toxic part, because it can get rid of the worst moments, but also the best. And fun, everyone wants fun, everyone wants to have fun and live life so peacefully, but they know it will never happen. That's what "Rest In Peace" is for, so that you can finally feel that rest you have been longing for.

And E: Eternal, Evil, Extreme, Everyone, Ending. This is toward the end of everything, no matter if you're young, middle aged, old, you cant go any longer, everyone gives up without knowing it, even if people have lived until 100, they still have given up on themselves, why? Because they passed away. They gave up on themselves and everyone who believed in them to keep going. Their body failed them. They couldn't go any longer. And then death. Even if it isnt their fault they passed, their body couldn't handle it any longer, even if the person was happy, their body wasn't, something wasn't happy, and it was time for them to go. And its always when you least expect it...