Markings and Memories. (Ch. 15)

Temporary markings from permanent memories.

Everyone has a moment or even moments in life like this. Where you or someone else did something you will never forget, the scars or marks may fade after a while, at least physically.

Mentally, it will be stuck with you. At night, you dream of it, random moments in the day, you think of it, when someone does the slightest thing, it reminds you of that moment.

That one moment in life you wish never happened, those moments in life where you wish you could stop it from happening. If it never happened, who knows what life could be like now?

Everything could be different, people would still be alive, people wouldn't be afraid of the slightest stuff, even a word could make someone's heart drop.

The little moments can make memories, everyone knows that, but they can also be the worst memories a person can have. The bad memories can easily overtake the good memories, no matter if it's about a person, or even a place, maybe even a show you used to watch.

Anything can cause permanent trauma into your mind, but what about the scars and physical harm caused from the trauma?

Some people will say scars are weak, or ugly, but they just represent strength and how much the person has been through. Scars represent how lucky the person is to still be alive, no matter the meaning of the scars. People can still get scars from growing and other stuff like that, but usually the scars represent something that happened in their life.

People are always so quick to judge someone because of one little thing but never know what has happened to that person or what they have been through.

Scars don't make any person weak but just stronger. People don't understand that because they just won't listen or have had a "perfect life". Scars doesn't make a person bad looking, but one of the most beautiful people in earth to someone, that's because they are.

Permanent trauma can lead to the most traumatic events but the most beautiful results on a body, even if it was painful to go through, the scars tell a huge story a lot of people couldn't go through, and that just explains how strong people are with scars. They see it as vulnerability but it just shows a story without words needing to be said. Don't be ashamed in them.

✓✓✓

Chapter dedicated to BilsCoochiee mostly, but to others as well

Love you all 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜