Judgement. (Ch. 10)

Poetic timeeeee

Autumn

Overthinking can make people feel like they are being judged even when no one is paying attention to them. Even when someone is admiring them, they could still feel like that person is judging them.

Reassurance could help someone stop overthinking, but it doesn't stop them for long. It could still help them feel better.

But even with it, they could still feel like every breath they take is being judged, the way they sit is being judged, they could think every single action they do is feeling judged because they haven't had much reassurance or they never have had reassurance, reassurance could make them feel better about themselves but not for long.

People will sometimes say "The mirror doesn't judge me because it cries with me" or something like that.

But the truth is, even the mirror judges everybody. That shiny, glossy, perfect reflection just shows who people want to be, but what they will never be. Some people don't even like their reflections and hate mirrors because of it.

Everything judges something. Perfume judges the way you smell, the TV judges what you wish you were apart of, depending on what you are doing, your clothes judge the way you look, the judge if you look homeless, if you look poor, rich, like a slut, all of it. That's why people will wear hoodies, to cover up how they look because they feel insecure.

Weights judge how strong you are, trash cans judge how dirty and messy someone or some place is.

Everything judges something in its own way, but people only think about other people judging them. People judging others is the most noticeable and most hurtful type of judgement anyone will ever receive in their life.