What is Love? (Ch. 11)

Its poetic time again... YUHHHH

Autumn

What is love? Is it only a feeling? Is that why when people hear the words "I love you" but don't feel it, they feel lonely? But when someone does feel that love, they feel safe, protected, happy, and then when that love is gone everything comes crashing down again. They feel lonely, depressed, anxious, multiple feelings. Multiple feelings besides happiness.

They could feel as if a significant other could replace that happiness, they'll try to get into a relationship with anyone just to feel that love they have missed so much.

They could feel as if anyone could replace that love, and when they don't, they start to believe love isn't real, or as if it isn't for them since they're used to being alone by then.

Love is one of the best and worst feelings. It can be the best because it can help you find the love or loves of your life. Or it can be the worst and make you heartbroken. Love is a very confusing and beautiful feeling while being the worst feeling to ever exist.

You can't control love and how you feel about someone most of the time. You can try to push the feelings away but they'll always be on your mind. You always wonder if they are thinking about you aswell or thinking about if they are okay. Your biggest fear is losing that person, and once you do, you feel like nothing.

✓✓✓
Song of the day <3