Scaredy Cats. (Ch. 9)

Jess

I waited and waited and even waited some more for this random dude and Autumns dad to show up, but they never did. It was 5 hours later and I was eating some oreos and Autumn was eating some steak, listen I love steak but I was craving oreos for 4 years and never had the chance to get some so this was a dream come true.

"You can stay over if you want, your choice" Autumn said to me as she cleaned up her plate and stole my oreos, I was gonna finish them but okay...

(A/N: oh my lord it smells and sounds like someone just sharted out here, just left school)

I did not feel like going home so Autumn showed me the guest room that I could stay in, that'll change soon once this Jake or Justin dude is out of the photo, what's his name again?

I decided to lay in the bed and OHHH my lord it feels like I just nutted, this bed is sooo comfyyyyy.

Then the next thing I know I was asleep.

☆☆☆

Autumn

Me and Charlotte were running through the grass and playing tag. Running, screaming, enjoying being 6 year olds. Not having a care in the world. Just enjoying life for what it is. I felt alive. I had a twin sister that I wouldn't trade the world for. We just understood eachother so easily. She might have been older by 6 minutes, she might have had longer hair, she might have had a different eye color, she might have been taller, but it felt as if we were the same person. It felt as if we were the only 2 in the world. It felt as if I was whole...

Now it feels like I have no one. Nobody knows how much that affected me, no one knows how much pain I've gone through since I lost my twin, since I lost myself. When I lost her, I lost myself. I lost my world, my happiness, my smile, everything. It feels as if I have nothing to live for anymore.

It feels as if I have nothing to live for because I don't have anything to live for anymore. So why is it so hard to give up? Is it because she is still secretly there? Is she still alive? Was it a horrible dream but she just hasn't contacted me? Am I going insane?

Am I even alive anymore?

♡♡♡

Hello

Love you all, Muah ♡