Forget About Him. (Ch.7)

Autumn

"Your dad wants me to get you pregnant so shut the hell up and deal with it."

Those words played in my head all night. I'm obviously not going to allow that no matter how much my dad wants it, I'm not ready for kids and I'm not going to have them with John, anyone but that bitch. I've never even kissed the dude cause I didn't want to date him, so I'm definitely not going to have sex with him. He can find some other girl who for some reason would be interested in him.

I wanted to call up that cute girl I met at the mall, but I only know her name so it would be weird for me to just spill all of this information to her. I'm genuinely curious to get to know her and I'm not gonna just trauma dump on her when I haven't even had a full convo with her yet.

☆☆☆

I eventually got some sleep, about 2 hours, took my pills and left my house. I was just going on a walk.

I kept hearing noises behind me but I couldn't see anyone, I was starting to get creeped out when I heard someone whispering my name that sounded just like John, but I tried to ignore it and keep walking. There is no way this guy is following me now, right?

After a few more calls for my name I turned around and there was John with a smile on his face. (A/N Can someone get rid of this guy already?)

"Hey." He just casually said as if he wasn't just following me. Urgh why can't my dad just understand I don't want this dude give me someone else, or give me that one girl-

"I'm talking to you bitch! Fucking answer if I say something!" Now I'm pissed again.

"I shouldn't have to answer you if I don't want to, I dont even want to be with you."

"I asked when you are going to let me get you pregnant? Your dad wants a kid as soon as possible so hurry up cause I want one too." What the fuck? "First of all I will never have one with you and second go find some other girl. Cause I am sure as hell not having a kid with you. I don't even know if I want kids."

"Oh come on, I know you want me, I could give you the best sex and the best pleasure baby, don't lie, you want me and I see that in the way you look at me, so let me fuck you." What is this dude even saying now?

"That's all a lie." I didn't even have to think to say that. "Autumn, you know it isn't a lie, you want me, I want you, so let's go to this alley right here and stop being such a bitch, I could hit all the right spots, you know it. And I'm pretty big too."

Again, all lies. I don't even need to see to know that it's about 4 or less, 4 centimeters is generous by the way.

I just kept walking and ignored him, why can't he just leave me alone?

"Ooh so you're just gonna stay silent? You're gonna ignore me and accept it?" No, I'm not accepting shit.

"Ooh so you do know, okay. Come on then, let's go to the alley and-" "Just shut the hell up oh my goodness!" I'm about to slap this pale casper the ghost lokking ass, big nose pointy head looking ass, Peter Griffin looking ass, Natalie Nunn if her chin had an asscrack looking ass, pointy nipple ass hoe.

"Don't tell me to shut up you whore." You're the only whore here, John.

"I could give you the best dick ever baby trust me, you know it too, and my cum would feel so good inside of you, come on. It's a demand now, not a question. Meet me at my place in 10, if you aren't there I'll have your dad drag you down there and hold you down while I fuck your brains out."

I don't care if I barely know her, I need to call Jess right now to stay safe.

♡♡♡
Don't worry nothing bad will happen to our Autumn, promise.

Love this song and Blackbear sm