Why Oh Why Me.. (Ch. 6)

I just wanna warn yall... John is a BITCHHHH in this chapter (the "boyfriend" by the way.

ENJOYYYYYY 😍😍😍😘

Autumn

So I met this girl and she was fine as hell, I'm intrested in her, I just can't let John or my dad find out because of course they are homophobic, lucky me, yay.

Speaking of that girl, I can't find my phone, where is it?

I looked everywhere around my house for it besides one room.

And the one room I didnt look in was John's room.

I swear if he took my phone I'm gonna be pissed.

I went into his room and there he was, my phone in his hand.

"What the hell did we say about you talking to girls!? You're not a dyke and you're going to marry me soon!" Here we go...

"First of all I'm definitely not going to marry you so don't say that. And I can do whatever I want, you don't control me."

"You're my girlfriend, I control whatever the hell you do-" "No the hell you don't, and I'm not dating you, I'm just waiting until my dad finally recognizes how much of a dick you are."

"You are dating me so deal with it, oh and also.."

"Your dad wants me to get you pregnant so shut the hell up and deal with it."

Wait, what!?

♡♡♡
Good morning, I also updated "I Hate How Much I Love You" ♡

Dont get mad at me for the cliffhanger pleaseeeeeee