1🪽

"Not again." Keion complained. The strange girl appeared yet again in her bedroom.
"You don't enjoy seeing me?" The girl asked with a pout.
"No I don't, it was funny at first but now it's weird. Go away." Keion replied.
"I'm a figment of YOUR imagination. I don't go away until you tell me to." The girl beamed.
"KEIONNNNN, IM HERE!" Someone said at the front door.

"Do not move." Keion said to the girl. Keion went to open the door. "Connie the hell do you want?"
"Nothing just wanted to stop by... You busy?" Connie asked.
"Well..." A bowl clattered to the floor before Keion could reply.
"Oh you have company... Hm, alright. I'll just text you next time." Connie said with her face made up. She turned around and left without another word.

"Okay where the fuck are you?"
"You don't see me?" The girl asked.
"Nigga come out what the hell..."
"I'm right in front of you!" The girl said, as she slowly appeared.
"Nah what the fuck?" Keion said. "You could always do that?"
"The invisible thing? No that's new, cool right?!" She exclaimed. Keion stared at the girl in her living room.

"Wait..." Keion stepped closer to the girl and placed her hand on her shoulder. "You're real...No fucking way. Who the fuck are you and why the hell are you in my house? Nigga i thought I was going crazy!" Keion rambled on.
"Well," the girl said, "I'm Eden! Like I said, the invisible thing is new. I don't know why it's happening. It's all kind of fuzzy but I went to sleep one night in my bed and when I woke up I was in your home. So here I am!" Eden said smiling.

"You got to be kidding me..." Keion said, rolling her eyes. "I miss when I thought I was going crazy"
"Soooo will you help me?" Eden asked as she rocked back and forth from her heels to her toes.
"No. Get out, go back to whoever and wherever you came from."
"Please?"
"No."
"Please?"
"No."
"Please please please pleaseeeeee please please please pleaseeeeee pl-"
"OKAY. Shut the fuck up damn. Acting like a damn kid, how old are you anyways?"
"I'm 21." Eden said raising her eyebrows at Keion.

Keion rolled her eyes in return. Keion sat down on her couch and leaned her head back, then closed her eyes. There was truth to what Eden said, one day she just appeared. Keion never though anything of it, she just thought Eden was her imagination personified. Keion assumed that she was slowing losing her mind. When Keion opened her eyes, Eden was standing over her smiling.

"Stop doing that."
"You're so pretty Keionnnnnnnn."
"What do you want?"
"Can I live here?"
"No, go home."
"I don't have a home." Eden said. She jumped over the couch and sat next to Keion.
"But you said you had a bed? Where was that at?" Keion asked.
"I don't know. It's hard to remember. I don't even think i'm from here..." Eden said trailing off. Keion stared at the girl. no shit you're not from here, Keion thought to herself.

"Ion have no room for you. This a one bedroom."
"You know I've been here while you're not here..."
"Fuckkkkk." Keion said sliding her hand down her face. "Fine. But you need a damn job and stop going through my shit when I'm not here."
"THANK YOU!" Eden flung herself on Keion giving her a hug. "Since I live here, isn't it ourrrr stuff?" Eden asked smiling.

"No. It's my shit. Go away now."
"Can we get a cat?"
"Eden, go find something to do oh my god."
"I want to get a cat, can I take your car?"
"No."
"Please?
"No."
"Please?
"Get your fucking shoes on and get in the car."
"Yayy!" Eden said slipping on Keions Yeezy slides.

"No fucking way..." Keion mumbled to herself. "Wear your own shoes Eden."
"I don't got any." Eden said shrugging her shoulders.
"Get shoes the same place you got clothes."
"I am!" Eden replied smiling.
"UGH!" Keion exclaiming slamming her front door. She knew those pants looked familiar. Despite her frustration, Keion was curious as to how Eden fit her clothes. She decided against asking to avoid conversation with the energetic woman.

Eden opened back the door skipping out to Keions car.
"Can I drive?" Eden asked sitting in the passenger seat.
"You see me in the drivers seat right?"
"Yea but-"
"Yea but nothing, shut up. Why do you want a cat?"
"I like em."
"Ok I guess." Keion said pulling out of the driveway. Eden stared out the window enjoying the scenery. Eventually the pair arrived at the animal shelter. Eden instantly went to ask if she could hold a kitten. Keion stood by the door waiting to leave.

"I want this one!" Eden said holding a black cat with big green eyes.
"How much is the adoption fee?" Keion said pulling out her wallet. The lady at the desk made a face and motioned Keion to come closer to her.
"Hey, um yea we've been having continuous issues with that cat in particular. She doesn't last in a home more than a week. She's only 4 months.  Are you sure you want her?" The lady whispered to Keion.
"Ion really care too much." Keion said handing the lady her card.

Meanwhile Eden was sitting on a chair holding her new feline companion.
"Do you wanna hold her?" Eden said presenting her cat to Keion.
"I'm good, let's go." The pair sat in the car and all Eden could do was smile.
"Thank you for getting us a cat."
"It's YO cat Eden." Keion said.
"Oh but would you look at her? Just look?" Eden pleaded holding the kitten up to Keion. Keion stared at the cat before she used her finger to move the kitten away from her.

"I saw her. Now sit back." Keion said as she drove away from the shelter. Call Me If by Dexta Daps played in the background.
"I don't get it." Eden said after the song ended.
"What don't you get?" Keion said turning down the sound system before the next song started.
"I don't know, the words I guess." Eden replied. Keion rolled her eyes.
"He basically telling the girl to call him if her boyfriend not fucking her right."
"Oh... Well alright." Keion pulled into a Petco and took out her wallet.

She extended her hand to Eden but before she could take the card Keion snatched her hand back.
"You are buying a bed and some cat food you hear me?"
"Yes okay yes!"
"Tell me what you're going to buy."
"A bed for her and some cat food."
"And don't go in there and buy some expensive shit neither. Go." Keion said getting on her phone.
Eden exited the car with the card & cat in her hands.

─ ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─

first chapter how we feeling amigas?