10🪽

eden and keion sat in the car together on the way to the pet shelter.
"keionnnnnnnnnn." eden said.
"what is it now?"
"do you have a crush on my sister?" eden asked. keion turned red and hit her pen.
"no i don't, don't ask me no silly shit." keion said pulling into the parking lot.
"you guys were wrapped up in each others arms though."
"girl stop coming in my room the hell." keion said hiding her face.
"you like herrrrrrrrr!" eden said poking keions arm.

"shut the hell up."
"she likes flowers and mechanical stuff."
"mechanical stuff?" keion questioned.
"yea like uhh robots n stuff."
"oh ok." keion said as she parked.
"can i tell you something?" eden said.
"sure."
"i want to make another friend. that's not my sister or my cat or you. nothing is wrong with you! i just... want to fit in. also i want a phone."
"uhh okay..." keion said getting out the car, eden followed suit. eden's eyebrows furrowed.

"are you gonna help me?"
"yea. cmon let's go get this cat."
"AW THANK YOU THANK YOU!" eden said hugging keion.
"yall and this hugging shit bruh." keion said pushing eden off her. the pair walked into the animal shelter. eden immediately went to go look at the cats while keion waited by the counter.

"THIS ONE!" eden yelled holding up an orange kitten.
"ight cmon." keion said. eden walked up to the counter with the cat in her hands.
"she's so cute. she's a little smaller than luna."
"she'll be fine, all luna said was she wanted another. she wasn't specific." keion said handing the lady her card. the pair exited the animal shelter.

"uh keion?"
"what?"
"pet smart... we have to go." eden said looking away from keion.
"hell naw, we can order all that shit online."
"okay... well when can i get my phone?" eden asked with a smile.
"when you buy it."
"okay how do i do that?"
"okay ima just bring you tomorrow. you need to tell your sister get a job."
"you tell her!" eden said giggling. keion rolled her eyes and kept driving.

"i'm grown i don't have a crush."
"then what is it?"
"ion know bruh. it's not even— stop asking me shit."
"fineee." eden said rolling her eyes. eden held her new cat up to her face.
"do you talk too?" eden asked with wide eyes. the cat meowed and placed their paw on eden's forehead. eden sighed.

"maybe she doesn't talk but that's ok. maybe luna can translate."
"cats not posed to talk E." keion said pulling into her driveway. eden frowned before getting out.
"WERE HOME!" eden yelled opening the door. ivy ran to hug her sister.
"you have another cat?!"
"we just got her! where is luna?" eden asked.
"in your room." ivy said. eden ran off to go find luna and show her the new kitten.

"hi keion." ivy said sitting at the island.
"hey." keion replied. after ivy slept in her bed she was lowkey ignoring her. it was awkward to keion.
"can i hang out with you again?"
"yea of course... lemme see yo tatt." keion asked. ivy held out her arm. keion held it and stared at her work. "damn i did a good job, it was easy cause you was sleep."
"i want more... can you do more?" ivy asked quietly.

"yea sure. uh how you been doin?" keion asked getting a capri sun out of the fridge.
"im ok. i'm bored during the day."
"get a job." keion said with a laugh although she was dead serious.
"sure... can i work with you?"
"no." keion replied. "what kinda stuff you like? eden works at a hardware store."
"uh. i don't know, i like plants and tech stuff." ivy said. keion remembered that eden did tell her that.

"we could find you sumn for sure." keion said as she threw away the empty capri sun. she started walking towards her room.
"you coming?" keion asked ivy. ivy smiled and headed towards keion. the pair entered keions room, keion took a deep breath before closing the door.

meanwhile in eden's room

"are you gonna teach her to talk?" eden asked luna with a slight frown.
"i don't know how to do that." luna said laying on her back. "what name did you give her?"
"jupiter! how come you can talk?" eden asked. luna stretched out her limbs.
"i just can."
"i'm going to buy a phone." eden said matter of factly.
"why?" luna asked. jupiter walked over and sat on top of luna. eden smiled before answering.
"well i want to make some real friends. not saying you or keion or ivy or jupiter aren't my friends... i just want my own friend i guess."
"mmm. keion was previously concerned about your safety when it came to making friends. what did she say to you about this?"
"she said she would help me."

"i'm glad to hear eden. i noticed you haven't expressed wanting to go home, why is that?" luna asked as she pushed jupiter off of her.
"well... ivy is here. she was really the only part of home i was missing. i don't have to go home now. i don't have anymore problems so i guess i can stay." eden replied with a shrug.
"and you're happy here?" luna asked. eden nodded. deep down inside eden did want to go home. she wanted to feel like she could belong.

on earth she always felt like she was hiding something. eden laid down on her back silently thinking about what the future will hold for her. she was sure that ivy would want to stay now that she has keion. eden didn't have anyone like that, she didn't even know it was something she wanted.

luna picked up jupiter by the scruff of her neck and dropped her on eden's stomach.
"she is bothering me." luna said before jumping off the bed and leaving the room. eden sighed before petting jupiter.
"i can make earth my home." eden said out loud. eden wasn't sure if she was trying to convince herself or if she was just talking.

⋆⭒˚。⋆⤫∘ ⋆⭒˚。⋆⤫∘ ⋆⭒˚。⋆⤫∘ ⋆⭒˚。⋆⤫∘ ⋆⭒˚。⋆⤫∘

idk what's going on guys
not edited