4🪽

Eden sat down with Luna at Keions desk.
"Ok research time!" Eden said looking at Luna. Luna rolled over on the desk before yawning.
"You're so CUTE!" Eden squealed. Luna licked her paw. Eden grabbed a piece of paper and wrote her name at the top.

"Okay we know I'm 21. We know that I'm good at building things and that I've been on earth for about three months. Oh and the invisibility thing. I think that's it." Eden wrote all of this down while she spoke.

"How do I research myself if I don't know what I am?" Eden said setting down the pencil.
"I got to talk to Keion! She's smart." Eden said already forgetting Keion was at work. She opened Keions laptop and looked for the facetime button. She typed in Keions name and her number popped up. She pressed it and the laptop starting ringing.
"What do you need?" Keion said upon picking up the phone.

"Hi! I don't know what to do so that I can figure out who I am. I wrote down everything I know about myself. And I-"
"Is that your girl?" A voice cut Eden off. It was the same girl from the other day. Her name was Corny? Wait no it was Connie.
"No. And fuck out my phone. Fuck wrong wit you?" Keion snapped at the girl. Eden watched as Keion picked up her phone.
"Look just do what you can. Ima be home in a couple hours."

"Yea but I-"
"Look eden I'm at work, we can talk about this later for real. I think my client just walked in." 
"Can I come to your job?" Eden asked with a frown on her face.
"No. And don't get sad cause you know what happens. Finna be home soon, bye." Keion said hanging up. Eden sighed and scooped up Luna before going to her room. She was feeling stressed and detested. She felt like she was letting Keion down.

"What do we do now?" Eden asked Luna. Luna meowed and pushed a ball around.
"Okay sure we can play. Just don't pee anywhere alright? Keion was not happy last time." Eden told Luna. Luna proceeded to push the ball around ignoring Eden.

Meanwhile at Keions job.

"Hi my appointment is with Keion for 1145." A voice said. "Why do I know that voice?" Keion thought to herself.
"Oh shit." The girl said as she sat down. "I didn't know you were an artist here..."
"Yea... Right... YEAH ou still want it on your arm?" keion asked Santana. keion chose to ignore the fact that on the booking site there's an artist portfolio. but hey, liars gonna lie.

"yep." they said putting their arm on the rest. "how's that girl i saw you with... Eden."
"she's fine." keion said as she looked at the stencil. she forgot this girls name, she saw the appointment in her books but didn't pay attention.
"what's your name?" keion asked.
"novella, but you can call me santana."
"okay novella. you've gotten tatts before so you know the drill." keion said placing the stencil on her arm. she filled in the spots with the marker.
"bouta start now, do you need pee or anything like that?"

"i'm good." santana said. with that keion started tattooing the girl. it was silent for about fifteen minutes before santana spoke.
"soooo..." they trailed off.
"we don't gotta talk for real." keion stated never looking up from her work.
"yea but i wanna know about eden."
"why?" keion asked.

"she's cute and she told me you guys aren't together... unless there's someone else in the picture?"
"there isn't." keion snapped.
"touchy subject never mind. can you at least tell her i wanna talk to her more?" santana said looking down at keion working on her forearm.
"no." keion said. she tried her best not to dig her tattoo gun deeper into santana's arm.

"well-
"listen we do not gotta talk bruh. my clients do not be talking this much."
"geez okay, the girl at the front was nicer than you. can i book with her?"
"good luck. she's basically the alex of the shop."
"what?"
"never mind. stop talking to me." keion said wiping santana's arm. she continued to work in silence. about an hour passed and keion cleaned the tattoo.

"i'm done." keion said waking santana's tired ass up.
"hmm? oh shit... this looks really good." santana said turning her arm and looking at the tattoo.
"i know. you can go to the desk and pay the rest." keion said adding the second skin atop the tattoo.
"thank you." santana said still sitting in the chair. keion looked up from cleaning her station.

"what else do you need?"
"give me your number?"
"no."
"what if i want another tatt?"
"book the same way you booked the first time."
"you don't do house calls?" santana said leaning on her hand.
"what typa shit are you even on right now? nigga go fucking pay and leave me alone."
"oh boohoo. see you around key."
"fuck out my face." keion said.

by the end of her shift keion finished two more tattoos. when she got in the car she took a deep breath. her mind drifted to eden.
"siri facetime my laptop." the phone rang and rang.
"hi keion!" eden said. keion forced her upcoming smile away.
"what do you want for dinner?"
"um i don't know, what're you getting?"
"chicken tenders and fries."
"okay i want that too, thank you! hey look," eden said holding luna up to the camera, "we miss you!"
"yea yea, ima be there in like 20/30 minutes."
"okay see you later." eden said waving.

keion hung up and drove off in the direction of zaxby's. upon arriving home she found eden asleep on the couch with luna sitting atop the couch facing the door. luna stared at keion as she moved about the home.

"why are you staring at me?"
"why won't you help her?" luna spoke back. keion slowly turned around to find luna sitting on the counter.
"what the actual fuck. am i high?" keion questioned herself. she might actually be insane. this whole time her walls could be padded and her life was all in her head.
"stop swearing. help her keion, i know you can." that was the last thing luna said before placing her head down to sleep.

as she went to sleep, eden sat up on the couch rubbing her eyes.
"hi keion." eden said as she stood up stretching. she noticed keions face and became concerned.
"what's wrong? are you alright, are you hurt?" eden asked placing her hand on keions shoulder. she moved her shoulder away and stared at eden.

"what are you?" keion questioned eden again.
"what? i- i already told you i don't know. what's wrong keion?" eden reached out again. keion backed up from her and walked to her room slamming the door.

❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   ° ❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   ° ❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

chapter 4 all done.
not edited
it's 401am here hby?