13🪽

while Eden was on her date...

ivy knocked on keions door.
"come in." keion said. "what's up?"
"nothingggg. what are you doing?" ivy asked plopping down on keions bed. ivy scooted up to look at keion closer.
"what you looking at me so close for?"
"where did eden go?"
"on a date." keion said scrolling on her ipad.
"you actually let her do that?" ivy asked moving closer. keion made up her face.
"she's dead an adult, she don't gotta ask permission, are you shitten me?" keion said with a small laugh.

"she's basically a kid."
"you sound jealous." keion replied. a small cactus sprouted from ivys hand. the succulent bounced off her thigh and on to keions bed. keion raised an eyebrow.
"i'm not fucking jealous you idiot. i'm just saying she's not that smart or nothing."
"the hell wrong with you? eden made it just fine before you was here. it's not like you did much since you been here anyways."
"yes i have." ivy argued.

"okay. what have you done for eden since you been here? cause by my count you just been doubting her and being rude for no reason." keion said shrugging.
"i- you like her or something?" ivy asked.
"the fuck? no. you not hot shit ivy. i fuck with you but you got an attitude problem. and that's coming from ME. you need to chill on eden for real." keion said. poison ivy grew over ivys arms. it started to engulf her body. keion watched the plants coat ivy's body.

"relax bro, what the fuck? ew!" keion said scooting away.
"i don't have a problem. you have the problem. why don't you care about me the way you care about eden? what is it about her? why does everyone like her?" ivy asked as tears ran down her face. keion stared at the women partially covered in poison ivy. 
"ion got no fucking problem. i don't care about eden no differently than you. you dragging it ivy, you need to fucking chill on me." keion said. ivy continued to cry on keions bed. the poison ivy dropped off her body, shriveled up and vanished.

ivy flung herself into keion, resting her head on keions stomach. keion flinched from the woman's body on hers.
"what's your problem for real?" keion asked picking up her ipad.
"nothing, i'm okay now. what're you doing?"
"nun... looking for something to tattoo."
"do you have a girlfriend?" ivy asked. keion laughed then rolled her eyes.
"you think i would let you lay on me and shit if i had a girl?"
"i guess. can you tattoo me again?"
"sure what do you want..?"
"i'll draw it, ive been dreaming about it." ivy scribbled some dots and lines on keions ipad screen.

"what is this?"
"i don't know."
"ima go get luna." keion said getting up as she opened the door luna was standing on her hind legs attempting to listen to the conversation. keion looked down at her with a glare.
"get the fuck in here and stop being nosy. i know you know how to knock."
"i do know how to knock i just wanted to listen thank you very much." luna said walking in and jumping on keions bed. she stared at the drawing.

"it's a constellation. i've never seen it before on earth but i don't know what else it could be." luna said before sitting down. keion raised her eyebrow.
"have you been... somewhere other than earth?" keion asked. luna shook her head no. although keion did believe that a cat hasnt been to outer space, she did believe that whatever made luna talk did come from wherever this constellation was.
"do you think it's by my home?" ivy asked. she wanted to go home but she so wanted to stay with keion. she liked earth, at least some parts of it.

"could be." keion said with a shrug. "we'll ask eden when she gets back" keion said. ivy rolled her eyes.
"literally it's BOTH of yall home. you need to relax, that's your sister." keion said. luna sat quietly and observed. while she liked ivy, luna knew that she was very stubborn.
"you can shut the hell up."
"out." keion said without looking up from the screen.
"what?" ivy asked incredulously.

"you can get out my room. go hang out in eden's room or the living room. but you can't be in here being rude to me or eden. eden ain't even here to defend herself." keion replied. ivy screamed then left keions room purposely leaving the door open. ivy stormed off to the living room as the plant growth started again. her body entirely wrapped in seaweed laid on the couch still. ivy laid in the cocoon like coverage with her arms folded.

how could keion keep picking eden even when she wasn't here? ivy wanted nothing more than just to live her life on earth. she loved eden but it didn't stop ivy from wishing that eden would go home. ivy flicked herself in her arm for thinking something so terrible about her own sibling. eden deserved to be happy. however, ivy felt like eden's happiness was coming at her expense. ivy furrowed her eyebrows. who was she kidding? she was jealous.

eden had completely assimilated. she barely even uses her powers. ivy silently cried in her seaweed cocoon. ivy knew that if she ever wanted to stand out in anyway, eden needed to go home. eden would be able to flourish there and achieve so much without distractions like isla or keion. yea that was it! this place was filled with distractions. ivy wiped her eyes with a small smile on her face. she was going to help her sister go home.

about two hours later isla pulled up to keions apartment complex.
"i had a really great time with you and i can't wait to go out with you again." isla said smiling at eden. eden beamed back.
"i had fun too! we should plan something else. thank you for bringing me out tonight!" eden said. isla smiled back at her. eden reach for a hug. as she pulled away isla kissed her on the cheek. eden's face immediately heated up.
"uh sorry, i shouldve asked. it just felt right." isla said scratching her hair. eden smiled at her.

"no it's okay, i liked it. i'll see you soon right?" eden asked smiling ear to ear. isla nodded.
"okay goodnight!" eden said.
"night eden." isla said with a soft smile. eden walked up to keions door and opened it with her key. she waved to isla one last time before slipping inside. eden's heart felt full. just to think earlier she was worried about having to go home. earth felt like home. she had a best friend, a pet/friend, her sister was here, she had a job, and now a potential girlfriend. things were falling into place for eden. eden could only hope ivy would find peace on earth the same way she had.

. ݁₊᪥⋆. ݁ . ݁₊᪥⋆. ݁ . ݁₊᪥⋆. ݁ . ݁₊᪥⋆. ݁ . ݁₊᪥⋆. ݁ . ݁₊᪥⋆. ݁ . ݁₊᪥⋆. ݁

so
what do ya think