12🪽

eden spent the rest of the week texting isla. the women talked about their favorite everythings, work, and home life. eden quickly grew fond of isla and her kindness. eden always talked to jupiter even though she didn't talk back. eden peeked into keions room.
"hi." eden said. keion looked up from her ipad and waved. eden entered holding jupiter.
"i want to go out with isla." eden said matter of factly. keion looked at eden.
"what you telling me for?" keion said holding jupiter in her lap.
"so that you can bring me!" eden replied.
"did she ask you to go out?"
"i think so?" eden said producing her phone. she showed keion the messages.

isla: this weekend if you're not busy can i bring you somewhere?
eden: maybeeeeeee😄 where?
isla: i wanted to go rock climbing then we can get something to eat
isla: do you like tacos?
eden: ive never had a taco
isla: so we're definitely getting some
isla: that is of course... if you want to go??

"and i didn't reply cause i wanted you to tell me." eden said. keions face softened. she did care about eden and she always will.
"you should go and see about her. you said you wanted a friend so here's your chance." keion said. eden smiled and hugged her.
"alright." keion said patting eden before pushing her off.

eden: yes yes i would loooooove to go😄💗
isla: im happy to hear, ill see you on saturday at one
eden: okay!

eden put her phone down and looked at keion.
"are you and ivy dating?" keion rolled her eyes.
"no bruh. we aren't even- literally nothing is going on."
"oh. she likes you."
"i know that."
"how do you know that?" eden said with a gasp
"i just know these things." keion said with a laugh.
"uh whatever happened to Santana?" eden asked breaking her gaze.
"well i blocked her number and i haven't seen her at the tattoo shop since i did her tatt that one time. so hopefully she just fell off the earth."
"the earth is round."
"it's a figure of speech eden." keion said picking up jupiter. keion found herself very fond of the small cat. she liked that jupiter didn't talk. eden always talked to jupiter in the hopes that one day she would speak.

eden even tried to make luna teach jupiter english. but jupiter was truly a cat, she slept, she used the bathroom, she fell over, and knocked stuff over. just a cat. eden didn't love her any less.
"do you think i should go home?" eden said picking at keions blanket.
"stop that and i think you should do what makes you happy. you like it here though, right?"
"i do... i don't think we had cats at home. but i feel kinda guilty for not being at home. what if i have other family who misses me?" eden said starting to cry. keion sat up a bit.
"don't cry. i understand what you saying but at end of the day youn know how to get home or where to go... you lowkey stuck here." keion said. before she knew it, eden had turned invisible.

keion stared at the spot where eden was. she was always uncomfortable with the crying thing. instead of talking, keion dropped jupiter on eden. jupiter instantly started climbing all over eden. 
"i don't want to play right now im sorry." eden said moving jupiter off of her. jupiter meowed in protest but walked back to keion.
"look eden, you been doing a good job with getting used to earth. you have a job, a phone, and you even going on a date. those are things you wanted. you're upset over hypothetical situations. you gon be fine for real."

"i guess." eden says sniffling. the room fell quiet. eden eventually laid down even though keion couldn't see her. jupiter slowly crawled on to eden's stomach. once she got comfortable she also laid down.
"sorry for crying." eden said wiping her tears.
"you good, don't worry about it." keion said.
"do you think ivy wants to go home?"
"uh ion know... ask her?"
"i can't." eden said starting to cry again. "she doesn't like talking to me anymore, i don't know what i did."

"alright alright, i will talk to her. stop crying you been clear for like fifteen minutes."
"sorry." eden said trying to calm down. "thank you for not getting rid of me when you knew i was real. you're my best friend." eden said. she got up from keions bed and headed back to her room. eden sat on her bed thinking about her life. her new life on earth that is. eden's phone dinged next to her.

isla: hey, they're having a drive in movie tonight. can i bring you?
eden wiped her face and looked at the message again.
eden: drive in movie?
isla: you sit in your car and watch the movie, the sound comes through a radio station
eden: that sounds cool
isla: it starts at 7, can i come get you?
eden: uhhh give me a second😄!

eden switched chats and took a deep breath
eden: please please can i have isla come get me i know you don't like people knowing where you live but please please
keion: just tell her the apartment number over one and wait outside please bruh
eden: THANK YOU THANK YOU🩷🩷🩷

eden switched chats one more time.

eden: yes yes i want to go you can get me😁
isla: looking forward to seeing you pretty❤️
eden: me too!
eden: seeing you
eden: not seeing me

eden ran to go get ready. she was beyond excited to see isla. after she finished showering she checked her phone again.
isla: you're funny😭
isla: send me your address
eden: 25A Dunlap Circle
isla: ok, omw
eden: okay😸

eden scrambled getting all her items together. she said bye to everyone in the house before waiting outside. she paced back and forth until she felt her phone buzz.
keion: calm down u look crazy
eden: i can't!!! i'm freaking out!!!

isla: i'm here, grey mustang❤️

eden started to feel herself grow warm. her skin started to glow
"oh god not again." eden said trying to calm down.

keion: i can see you. you turning yellow you needa relax E
eden: TRYING
eden: 😰😰😰
keion: chill bruh like pls relax
eden took a lot of deep breaths, crouching down to the ground. the yellow glow faded away.

isla: do you see me?
eden: coming sorry!

even walked towards isla who was standing outside her car holding her phone.
"eden! it's so good to see you again!" isla said smiling. she opened her arms for a hug. eden cheesed back, leaning into isla for a hug. eden's chest warmed at the feeling of islas embrace.
"ready to go?" isla asked, pulling away looking at eden.
"yes i'm excited!" eden said. isla opened the passenger door for eden. before going to the driver seat. isla glanced over again at eden before starting to drive.
"so, what's been going on love?" isla asked with a smile. eden smiled before she started talking.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

ha see yall soon;)