7🪽

this is about Ivys journey, since she landed on earth.

When ivys eyes opened she found herself with a killer headache.
"i think she's dead?" a small voice whispered next to her.
"no her eye is open!"
"poke her!" another voice said.
"yeah!"
"poke her!"
"do it!" other voices echoed. Ivy's eyes moved to the child holding the stick. the little girl immediately dropped it.

"sorry..." she whispered.
"where am i?" ivy asked the group of kids as she sat up.
"DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!" one of the little boys yelled. two of them clapped. the little girl frowned.
"mom said stop saying that."
"mom isn't here!"
"i'll go g-"
"AYE!" ivy yelled. "where am i?"
"this is the beach."
"okay where is this beach?" ivy asked the kids. the girl sat down next to her.

"i don't know."
"i already told you, texas!" the boy said to ivy.
"okay..." ivy said. she looked around the beach. the kids went back to playing and ignored ivy. she stood up shaking the sand off of her.
"how long have i been here?"
"i don't know." the little girl said taking the pail off her sand. the sand collapsed and she frowned.

"you need more water. was there anyone else with me?"
"huh?" the girl said. ivy took the bucket and put wet sand in there. she sat back
down before she tipped it over and it made the shape. the little girl clapped with pure joy.
"thank you!" she yelled. "i'm delilah!"
"okay i'm ivy. was anyone else with me?"
"no just you. you kinda look like a boy did you know that?" delilah said smashing her sand castle.

ivy made up her face.
"thank you small human, goodbye."
"WAIT I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!"
"find your parents." ivy said.
"they're over there." delilah said flinging sand over her shoulder.
"i need to find my sister." Ivy said looking into the water. ivy always called eden her sister even though they weren't technically siblings. delilah looked at the water too.

"is she a mermaid?" the small girl asked with big eyes. ivy made up her face.
"no... she's like me. go to your parents, i'm leaving."
"can you walk with me, danny is digging a hole." ivy assumed danny was the little boy who delilah said she would tell on.
"fine." ivy agreed. delilah led ivy to her parents.
"look." delilah said sitting down on the towel.
"this is ivy, she's a girl." delilah whispered the last part to her mother.
"um hello." delilah's mother said.

"she made me walk back with her. i'm
leaving now, bye."
"bye bestie!" delilah said kicking the sand. ivy put a smile on her face and walked. she walked and walked and walked. she walked for six hours, before she knew it the sun was down.
"where would eden be?" ivy asked as she stopped in front a colorful building. a group of women giggled and waved her into the line. ivy stood next to them.

"hey wanna come in our section with us?" ivy looked over her. the colorful lights caused ivy to get dizzy. she sat down in the line as her head spun like crazy.
"umm are you okay?" another one of the women asked her. ivy nodded before she passed out. it caused her to see a clear picture. It was Eden sitting in a car with some light skin girl.
Ivy couldn't quite make out the girls face but then the picture quickly flashed to the back of the car to show a Dallas license plate. The image flash again to show Eden holding a cat. when ivy came to, she was in a different location.

it was now day time and she was in a park facing a pond.
"what is happening?" ivy asked herself. she tried looking around to see if she could find any indication of where she was. with no luck ivy started walking again. she stopped a lady who had a dog.
"excuse me?" ivy said. the lady faced her.
"what city is this?"
"dallas..." the lady said making up her face.
"uh thanks." ivy said walking away. she pondered how she got to dallas as she walked.

it's like her body just knew where to go. eventually she landed at a petco, she walked inside and looked around.
"hi can i help you with anything?" a girl asked her.
"um yea maybe? i'm looking for my sister.. eden. you know her?"
"i actually do. i didn't know she had a sister." the girl said. ivy glanced down at her name tag.
"santana is your... first name?" ivy asked.
"novella is, but everyone calls me santana."
"how do you know my sister?"
"she came in here a while ago to get stuff for her cat."
"how long is a while ago?"

"mmm maybe a month and a half." santana said. ivys stomach roared. ivy's thoughts swirled in her head. there's no way her body made her move forward... in time?
"uh do you know where to find her & where can i eat... for free?"
"i can go pull the address from the card and ill get you sumn to eat..." santana said.

twenty minutes later

"are you allowed to do that?"
"mmm let's go with yes?" santana said smiling. the pair walked out the store as santana drove.
"so where are you guys from?" santana asked.
"uhh, just you know... around. when can i eat?" ivy asked. she avoided the topic. her body told her not to fully trust this santana person.

"oh shoot let me grab you something." santana said pulling into a chick-fil-a. ivy got the same thing santana did. after they finish eating santana started driving again, heading to Keions home.
"soo ivy. can you tell me more about your sister?"
"i thought you guys were friends?"
"we are... but keion is so over protective about her. it's hard for me to talk to her as much as i would like." santana said rolling her eyes. ivy chose not to tell her much and mentally wrote down the name keion.

"her name is eden, she likes cats." ivy said.
"i already know that."
"well that's all im telling you." ivy replied staring out the window. santana pulled into an apartment complex. santana continued to talk but ivy heard none of it. her head was swimming with energy, her body ached. santana sounded muffled. ivy quickly thanked her before stumbling out of their car. santana watched as ivy haphazardly walked up one set of stairs and banged on a door that read 23A.

santana quickly typed it down in her notes before she pulled off. ivy continued to frantically bang on the door as she felt her body get weaker. the lightskin girl from the car with eden flung open the door.
"is eden here?" ivy asked holding on to the door frame. the lightskin girl made up her face.
"who the hell are you?" she asked.
"i'm i-ivy." ivy got out with the last of her strength. she flashed orange then dropped down.

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

hola
not edited per usual
like, comment, and subscribe okay muchas gracias
questions, comments, or concerns?