6-10

After all, his book is still in the town bookstore.
  Mr. Wang was sitting at the top, less than two feet away from the first row. Naturally, he could see Lin Yuanqiu's empty table at a glance.
  He frowned, "Where are your books?"
  Lin Yuanqiu stood up, "Master, the student's father will buy the books back in a few days."
  How many days will it take?
  Mrs. Wang would never have imagined that someone would have the idea of ​​letting her son hang out in school for a few days.
  Therefore, after hearing Lin Yuanqiu's words, I just thought that the other party's father was out of town at this time and had not had time to buy books and come back.
  So, Master Wang waved his hand and asked Lin Yuanqiu to sit down without asking any more questions.
  Lin Wenjin on the side, after hearing that there was no book next door, immediately shook out his sleeves and covered the "Three Character Classic" tightly in front of him.
  ...

Chapter 6 Knowing
  Within three houses, Lin Sanzhu, who had just opened his sleepy eyes, was a little confused. How could he remember that today seemed to be the day when ethnic studies started?
  So, where is the dog?
  On the kang beside them, Chunyan and Chuncao were folding little mice with cloth handkerchiefs. This novel way of playing was taught to them by Lin Yuanqiu.
  Chunyan put the folded little mouse in the palm of her hand, and then imitated her brother's behavior yesterday, pushing it back and forth with her two little fingers. Suddenly, the cloth mouse ran forward, looking like it was coming to life.
  After a night's sleep, his mouth was a little dry. Lin Sanzhu cleared his throat and asked Chun Yanchuncao, "Where is your brother?"
  Has he already gone to study in the clan?
  Sure enough, I heard the two girls say in unison, "Brother has already gone to school!" He
  really went to school.
  Hahaha, Lin Sanzhu was so happy, his son was so worry-free.
  He gathered up the quilt, turned sideways, and prepared to sleep for a while. After all, the rice was cooked, and Mrs. Feng would definitely come to call him.

  Unexpectedly, before Lin Sanzhu could close his eyes.
  There was a "bang" and the door was pushed open hard. Lin Sanzhu was startled.
  Damn it, which bastard is crazy? Lin Sanzhu stood up angrily and wanted to see what happened. As a result, he saw his mother holding a bamboo broom and rushing toward him menacingly.
  "Let you sleep! Let you sleep!" Wu picked up the broom and waved it towards Lin Sanzhu, "The sun is already half high, and you are still here dreaming. With your lazy behavior, there is money outside. Pick it up, I think you can't even make a living!"
  Mrs. Feng followed behind Mrs. Wu. Originally, when she saw her mother-in-law rushing towards the third room with a broom, she wanted to help a bunch of husbands, but now there is a battle. , she couldn't bear it, forget it, she'd better run as far as she could.
  But don't give her a broom when your mother-in-law gets excited, it will be a big loss.
  Lin Sanzhu covered his butt and dodged left and right, and couldn't help but quibble, "Okay, what are you doing up so early? There is no work in the fields now. My son lies in bed and moves less. Isn't it also saving food for the family?"
  Upon hearing these shameless words, Mrs. Wu was so angry that she fell down. Her little grandson got up before dawn and went to school, but he, the father, was still here with shamelessness and confidence. His face was really thicker than the city wall. , thinking of this, Wu was too lazy to stop her strength.
  So the broom, which was originally full of thunder and small raindrops, became really rude now.
  Seeing that my mother was getting serious, Lin Sanzhu immediately lifted the quilt and said, "Oh, get up, mom, I'm going to get up right now, oh, oh, oh, oh! Stop hitting me! Wow, my butt!" ... A quarter of an hour
  later
  , Lin Sanzhu was limping, carrying a small bamboo basket and walking to the clan school.
  The bamboo basket contained rice for Lin Yuanqiu, including steamed buns and rice porridge, as well as a small plate of delicious pickled radish.
  As soon as we arrived at the door of the school, we could hear the sound of reading loudly. From this sound, it must be the children studying with the Master.
  In the beginning, human beings are inherently good, similar in nature, but far apart in habits...
  It turns out that this is the "Three Character Classic". Lin Sanzhu listened and counted, and sure enough, there were three characters consecutively.
  But which one is your dog’s voice?
  Lin Sanzhu strained his ears and listened for a long time, but he didn't catch it.
  He took two steps forward, ready to peek into the school, but he immediately remembered that he hadn't bought his son's book yet. If he delivered it to his door now and was accidentally caught by the master, he would be caught by the master by then. The master urged him to buy it quickly, but that would be the end of it.
  Thinking of this, Lin Sanzhu quickly took three steps back, looked around, and then ran towards the big camphor tree a little further away. He squatted behind the tree. The master couldn't see him now.
  Most of the students, like Lin Yuanqiu, came to morning classes on an empty stomach, so at this moment, parents were bringing breakfast one after another.