11-15

It goes on the market many days earlier than others.
  The advantage of this is that you can decide how much per kilogram you want, and there will no longer be piles of persimmons that cannot be sold at a high price.
  Lao Lintou suppressed his excitement and planned to try the ripening method when the persimmons grow next year.
  Lin Yuanqiu also had a plan for how to make persimmon cakes.
  He organized his language, imitating the tone of a five-year-old child, and said, "When my grandson saw some persimmons were broken and their skins were broken, he imitated the way of drying the melons. He also peeled the persimmons, and then dried them until they were dry." On the firewood store, when my grandson remembers to look at it again, the persimmons will look like this."
  When making persimmon cakes, Lin Yuanqiu really didn't talk nonsense. In fact, the origin of these persimmon cakes can be regarded as unintentional.
  Many of the persimmons that fell at that time had their skins broken. It was a pity to lose them like this, so Lin Yuanqiu imitated how his grandma made persimmons in his previous life, tore off the skins of the broken persimmons, and then dried them on the firewood pile in the backyard. superior.
  Because there was a lot of firewood in the firewood pile, and the location was relatively remote, a few persimmons sitting on it were inconspicuous, so in the next few days, Lin Yuanqiu had forgotten all about it.
  No one at home paid attention to that area, so when Lin Yuanqiu thought about it again, he found that the persimmons had been dried successfully.
  Then Lin Yuanqiu learned from his grandma's technique and gently flattened them one by one, so that they became what they are now.

  Under Lin Yuanqiu's continuous comparison, Lao Lintou, Wu, and Lin Sanzhu finally understood how to make persimmons, and subconsciously believed that these persimmons were made by chance.
  This kind of understanding is exactly what Lin Yuanqiu wants, otherwise it would be unreasonable for him, a little kid, to suddenly do this.
  "Gouzi, don't tell others how to make persimmon cakes. Do you understand?"
  Old Lintou touched his grandson's head with a very serious tone.
  "Yes, Gouzi." Lin Sanzhu also said, "What you said to grandma, grandma, and uncle tonight, don't tell anyone else again, you know?"
  Lin Dazhu and Lin Erzhu also warned: "Gouzi, your father is right, we can't tell anyone how to make persimmons." At this moment, Lin Yuanqiu finally came to his senses
  . Jing Chao is the first one.
  This can also be understood why I didn't let myself talk to anyone. I guess it was with the idea of ​​making persimmons and selling them in the future.
  Yes, that must be the case.
  After understanding the reason, Lin Yuanqiu couldn't help but feel a little surprised. If he could really make persimmons to earn money, it would definitely be a great thing for this impoverished family.
  Therefore, only a fool would tell anyone about such a good way to make money. Lin Yuanqiu shook his head and said seriously to Lao Lin: "If your grandson doesn't tell me, my grandson will definitely not tell me." Even if I beat him to death, I wouldn't tell him
  .
  Old Lintou was very pleased that his grandson was becoming more and more sensible.
  Now that the question is clear, nothing will happen to Lin Yuanqiu next. Old Lintou asked Lin Sanzhu to send Gouzi back to his room first. Although the persimmon making will not start until next year, the father and son are very interested at the moment and want to go ahead. Make some plans.
  Lin Sanzhu took off his coat and wrapped it up for Lin Yuanqiu. There was a long way to go from the main room to the third room. It was late at night, so don't let your son freeze.
  "Daddy, my persimmons."
  Lin Yuanqiu wanted to give it a final try to see how many he could get back.
  Yes, I saved these persimmons one by one.
  Lin Sanzhu was a little belatedly, and then he remembered that Persimmon was eaten by him.
  "Dad, these persimmons were saved by a dog."
  Lin Sanzhu's implication was that his son had saved them with great difficulty and he had to move them back to his room.
  Mrs. Wu pressed the jar, and there were at least thirty persimmons in it. She just didn't know about it before, but now she definitely couldn't let the third child take them all.
  In the end, Old Lintou made the final decision, and everything was divided equally among the heads. Each person got two of the thirty-five persimmons, and the remaining one was given directly to Lin Yuanqiu by Old Lintou. As for the persimmons, one piece per person was definitely not enough, so Wu took out the scissors and cut them into seventeen or eighty pieces in an instant. Now everyone could have a piece, so they wouldn't suffer any loss. Who.
  Lin Yuanqiu felt that Wu must have differentiated his white-faced steamed buns based on experience.
  ...
  As the twelfth lunar month approaches, the weather is getting colder.
  In the middle of the night, Lin Yuanqiu vaguely heard rustling outside the window. Was it snowing?
  He tightened the quilt, turned around, and soon fell asleep again.
  ...