186-190

Lin Tou and Lin Dazhu were speechless. After listening to the analysis of the third brother and third uncle, the price should be reasonable.
  As for Wu, why did she think it would be worthwhile to add a few more coins?
  ...
  On the day of the sale, Lin Sanzhu specially brought a few porcelain plates to the shop. Then he cut a dozen pieces of persimmons with scissors and put them on a plate for the customers who came into the store to try.
  On the first day, not many were sold. Most of them were customers who came to buy marinated rabbit meat and marinated chicken.
  The next day, just like yesterday, Lin Sanzhu cut out more than a dozen pieces of persimmons and put them on plates for the guests to try.
  A total of twelve kilograms were sold that day.
  Mrs. Wu became a little anxious. With this kind of business, her family would definitely not be able to sell out all the persimmons.
  Lin Sanzhu was not in a hurry. He had already thought about it. If the situation was still the same in a few days, he would just sell the persimmons to other snack shops as before.
  Obviously, the customers who came to the door on the third day made Lin Sanzhu think that maybe there was no need to sell goods outside, because the customers who came to the door today were all coming directly for the auspicious Ruyi cakes.
  On the fifth day, worried that the queue of customers from yesterday would happen again, Lin Yuanfeng and Lin Yuansong planned to go to Lin Ji to help, but they were rejected by Lin Sanzhu.
  There is a queue at the door. Isn't it a good time to attract other customers to the store? Only fools will let people disperse quickly.
  On the tenth day, except for Lao Lintou and a few boys, all the boys in the family went to Linji to help.
  On the 22nd day of the twelfth lunar month, Lin Yuanbai and Lin Yuanhuai immediately put up the wooden sign after opening the store, which read "Auspicious Ruyi cakes are sold out, please come early next year during the twelfth lunar month."
  ...
  The New Year's Eve is still very lively, and making lanterns seems to have become an inherent program for the children on New Year's Eve. No, just after the New Year's Eve dinner, the lantern-making stalls were set up.
  Some people build lantern skeletons, and some people paste lantern paper.
  Lin Yuanqiu was still teaching the children how to draw lanterns as before.
  However, there are some differences from previous years.
  Just like the children's two little uncles.
  The joint examination will come in more than a month, so at this time, Zhou Zixu and Wang Wenchang are busy writing articles in their respective rooms.
  ...
  On the ninth day of the second lunar month, the examination started in the spring of the Wuwu year.
  However, busy Lin Yuanqiu did not care about this.
  Because the release list has reached the final stage of confirmation, that is, it has been submitted to the Holy One and is just waiting for his approval.
  By this time, everyone already knew where they were going.
  For example, among the three members of the Imperial Academy, Ding De was sent to Nanzhili and appointed as the fifth-rank magistrate of the state. As for Zhang Qingyuan, because he is still a concubine, he was released as the seventh-grade county magistrate according to his post-dismissal official rank.
  As for Lin Yuanqiu, as the teacher told him before, he was from the prefect of Anzhou.
  In fact, among the three of them, although Lin Yuanqiu's prefect had the highest rank, everyone knew how wealthy Southern Zhili was. I think the reason why Ding Dejin was sent to such a good place must be related to his father who was the minister of the Ministry of Civil Affairs.
  Lin Yuanqiu didn't listen to the analysis of his colleagues. To be honest, he was very satisfied to be sent to Anzhou as the prefect.
  Therefore, in the past few days, Lin Yuanqiu, in addition to waiting for the Holy Emperor's final decision, also checked the specific information of Anzhou Prefecture. Including what the climate is like, which crops are suitable for planting, what the folk customs are, etc., it can also be considered as preparation for the new official to take office.
  However, in life, there are always many unexpected things happening that catch people off guard.
  ...
  In the imperial study room.
  Seeing a new memorial being presented, Emperor Jingkang put the roster aside. When he took the memorial and took a look, he found that it was actually a memorial from the prefect of Shizhou.
  Emperor Jingkang was a little puzzled. Luo Wenqing had been the prefect of Shizhou for almost four years. He had never submitted a memorial before, so why did a memorial suddenly come this time?
  With doubts, Emperor Jingkang quickly opened the folder, but before he could take a closer look, he frowned at the opening sentence: "Du Wei, the magistrate of Dinghu County, died while fighting bandits."
  …