21-25

My embroidery is sold here, and the price given by this shopkeeper is quite reasonable.
  Entering the store, the scene inside was beyond Zhou and Liu's expectations.
  I saw a dozen women lining up in front of the counter with embroidery in their hands, and behind the counter, there was a shopkeeper in his forties sitting there, with a shop assistant standing on each side of him.
  Mrs. Zhou saw that the woman in green at the front of the queue handed over the embroidery in her hand. The shopkeeper took it and looked at it carefully. Then he nodded and handed it to the shop assistant next to him. Seeing this, another shop assistant hurriedly pulled it. Open the drawer, take out the copper plates and count them one by one to the woman in green.
  There were also embroideries that were not accepted. Mrs. Zhou saw that the woman's face looked lonely after she got her embroidery back.
  Mrs. Zhou saw this scene in her eyes and couldn't help but squeeze the baggage in her hand tightly. Inside the baggage were thirty-six knots she had made.
  Ms. Liu, who was lining up behind her, was also very nervous. She kept chanting in her mind, bless, bless, bless, bless, bless, bless, bless, bless, bless, and bless her two embroidered purses to be noticed by the shopkeeper.
  Soon it was Zhou's turn.
  Probably because she was too nervous, Mrs. Zhou couldn't untie the bundle with her trembling hands. Seeing this, Mrs. Feng hurriedly stepped forward to help. After opening the bundle in twos and twos, she spread it out, and the dozens of ties inside were revealed. All exposed.
  Shopkeeper Jin picked up one and looked at it carefully. Zhou's heart was in her throat. Then as Shopkeeper Jin picked it up and put it down, Zhou's heart also rose and fell.
  Finally, shopkeeper Jin pushed Luo Zi towards the waiter. Mrs. Zhou couldn't believe it and hurriedly looked at Mrs. Feng.
  Feng Shi smiled and nodded at her, and Zhou Shi's eyes suddenly filled with tears.
  Three luozi were worth a penny. The clerk counted twelve pennies and handed them over. After Mrs. Zhou took them, she squeezed her hands tightly.
  After Mrs. Zhou, it was Mrs. Liu's turn. When shopkeeper Jin nodded and accepted her purse, Mrs. Liu was relieved.
  There was five cents in each purse, and the shop assistant gave Liu ten cents.
  When Feng handed the insoles to Shopkeeper Jin, there was no one waiting behind her. The six pairs of insoles were all embroidered with patterns of mandarin ducks playing in the water, with pink-green lotus leaves, smoke-red lotus flowers, and a pair of mandarin ducks swimming in the blue waves. play.
  Shopkeeper Jin nodded with satisfaction, "Not bad, not bad. Although the embroidery skills are ordinary, the color is excellent. If it is delivered to Fucheng, it will definitely sell well."
  Shopkeeper Jin handed the insoles to the waiter on the side, "Just eight cents for a pair, take them all."
  Feng, who was worried, finally put her heart back in her stomach.
  She had been worried just now, fearing that her embroidery work would not be appreciated by Shopkeeper Jin. If this was the case, how could she, an embroidery master, have the face to face a group of "apprentices".
  Fortunately, fortunately!
  ...

Chapter 20 Desserts
  Feng was in a very excited mood. After receiving the coins handed over by the store clerk, she counted them carefully. Yes, there were forty-eight coins in total.
  She opened the bag, wrapped all the coins in it, tied it tightly, and stuffed it into the lapel of her clothes.
  Upon hearing that these women wanted to buy silk threads, the store clerk pointed to the sample cabinet where the silk threads were stored.
  The store has been established for more than 20 years and has a rich heritage. There are many embroidery threads in Jin's embroidery workshop, including floral threads, silk threads, gold threads, silver threads, etc., which dazzled Zhou and Liu. He hurriedly stepped aside. The third sister-in-law had to do the work of picking out embroidery thread.
  Feng did not refuse. After choosing several commonly used colored threads, she told the store clerk that she wanted to buy ten more bundles of black embroidery thread.
  The shop clerk's mouth was wide open. Black embroidery thread is not used much for embroidery. Besides, this bundle of thread has 500 threads. Ten bundles means 5,000 threads. After buying so much, these women must have made a mistake. .
  Feng shook her head. Of course she was not wrong. Today they were running on the dark side.
  Feng said to Shopkeeper Jin who was also surprised, "Shopkeeper, you see I have to buy so much at one time, why don't you give it a cheaper price. In this case, it will save me the need to go to other embroidery workshops to inquire."
  Mrs. Zhou and Ms. Liu nodded in unison, "Yes, yes, shopkeeper, please give me a cheaper deal and we'll come back next time."
  Although they don't know how to pick silk threads, they are still good at bargaining.
  Shopkeeper Jin also simply counted the silk threads that were originally twenty cents per bundle as fifteen cents. Each bundle was cheaper by five cents, and ten bundles were worth fifty cents. This was not a small discount.
  Mrs. Zhou handed the dime of silver to the shopkeeper to settle the bill, but she was wondering in her heart. The colored thread they picked just now cost more than 40 yuan per bundle. How could the price of the black thread be so low.