46-50

Come on, since you can read now, it will be enough for you to work as a shopkeeper or waiter in the town.
  Half a month passed quickly. Although the county examination was not mentioned again, Lin Yuanqiu had been counting the days until the results would be released.
  No matter what, he still had expectations before the results came out. After all, he had not missed any of the questions on the paper and had completed them all.
  At noon, a carriage drove in from the entrance of the village. The clatter of horse hooves made Zhang, who had been paying attention to the intersection, a little excited. Could it be that her husband and the others were back with good news.
  Thinking like this, Mrs. Zhang hurriedly shouted into the courtyard, "Father, mother, husband, they are back!"
  Upon hearing this, Mrs. Jin, Mrs. Xu, and Lin Jincai all rushed out of the house.
  These days, everyone at home is waiting for the winner.
  But why did the carriage not stop after passing by the door, but continued to move forward? Looking at the direction it was going, wasn't it the patriarch's house? What were you doing at the patriarch's house?
  There were also many villagers who were also puzzled. No, everyone followed the carriage to the patriarch's house.
  Soon, Lin Youzhi got off the carriage with a smile on his face.
  Chief Lin was about to invite people into the house when he heard Lin Youzhi smile and say, "Uncle, there is a big happy event in our clan today!" ...Chapter
  43

: Maybe
  people are in high spirits when happy events happen, so today Lin Youzhi changed his usual calmness and couldn't hold back the smile on his face.
  When Patriarch Lin heard about the great news, he naturally thought about taking the county examination. So has anyone passed the examination?

  Thinking that the Lin Quanhe brothers hadn't come back yet, Patriarch Lin felt that it was probably their family, but he didn't know whether it was Lin Wenyan, Lin Wenqing, or both of them.
  If this is the case, it would be a great joy. Although I feel a little regretful that the students who passed the exam were not students from the clan school, but Lin Wenyan and Lin Wenqing are both members of the Lin clan with the same ancestry and the same bloodline. They passed the exam. , is also Lin’s glory.
  Thinking of this, Patriarch Lin said excitedly, "Did the grandson of Lin Jincai's family pass the exam?"
  Lin Jincai's grandson?
  When Lin Youzhi heard this, he was about to shake his head and say no, but soon he remembered that Lin Dagui's grandson, Lin Jincai, was exactly the grandpa, so the patriarch's statement was correct.
  So Lin Youzhi nodded and said with a smile, "Yes, yes, he is from the Jin Cai family. I just sent a message to someone from my window, saying that one of our Lin family passed the county examination this year. After hearing the news, my nephew My son is so happy that he came here to tell his clan uncle."
  Lin Youzhi became more and more excited as he spoke, "Uncle clan, our Lin family has hope for a successor!"
  The main reason why Lin Youzhi was so excited, besides being happy for the clan, was also Because Lin Yuanqiu is a student in the clan school, and it was Lin Youzhi who founded the clan clan school with his money.
  At this moment, Lin Youzhi was extremely grateful that he had not blocked the county examination before, otherwise there would be no good thing today.
  It's incredible to say that I thought the children were just going through the motions, but I didn't know that some people actually passed the exam.
  Hearing Lin Youzhi's words about the hope of succeeding, Patriarch Lin suddenly became excited. It's not just that he has hope of succeeding. He has passed the county examination at the age of only ten years old. In the future, it may be possible to get a public examination. By that time , their Lin family is in unprecedented glory.
  Patriarch Lin became more and more excited as he thought about it. When he looked at the people standing at the door, Lin Jincai was among them. He hurriedly waved and said, "Jin Cai, your grandson is really promising." Lin Jincai, after hearing Lin Youzhi's words, had
  already , I couldn't hold back my tongue with excitement. Now I saw my uncle waving to him, so I forced myself to calm down, and secretly warned myself that I must be reserved to a certain extent, maybe in a while I will be. Tong Sheng's grandfather is now, don't let others laugh at you for not having seen the world.
  Thinking like this, Lin Jincai immediately suppressed all his excitement in his heart, and then took a square step, ready to step forward and tell the clan leader that it was nothing, and then share his thoughts.
  However, Lin Jincai had just taken a few steps, and behind him, Mrs. Jin and her two daughters-in-law could no longer wait.
  Especially Zhang and Xu, they had already rushed to the clan leader and Lin Youzhi very quickly. Just now they only said that the person on the list was the grandson of Lin Jincai's family, but their father-in-law had three grandsons. They had to ask clearly. Which one is it?
  But don't forget that it's not your son when the time comes. Wouldn't it be in vain that you were happy for your grandma?
  So, I heard the two sisters-in-law say in unison, "Uncle Youzhi, tell me quickly, which member of our family is the winner?"
  Xu was both excited and nervous. At this time, both Zhang and Xu's voices were a little bit... The sharpness, coupled with the rapid speed of rushing forward, startled the unprepared Lin Youzhi.
  Seeing this situation, Lin Jincai was so angry that he scolded his two daughters-in-law for not being able to show their dignity. To put it bluntly, it was all because of Jin's lack of discipline that made them so unruly.
  Lin Jincai thought to himself that after today, he would have to establish the rules in his family. There would be many more honors like this in the future. If he were as unrestrained as he is today, wouldn't it make people laugh?
  As anxious as Mr. Zhang and Mr. Xu were, there were also other tribesmen present. Everyone wanted to know which one had passed the exam. They had made bets before and wanted to know whether they had guessed correctly.