CHAPTER 46: NEW CULTIVATION REALM

SPACE, IN HELENA'S UNIVERSE.

As Helena stepped into her universe with her physical body, she noticed the shackles holding her from advancing her cultivation disappear.

[SO, THIS IS WHAT A NEW UNIVERSE LOOKS LIKE.]

Alpha said in a fascinated tone.

"I'll take you on a tour later. First, I have to see if my plan will work.

Helena said in an anxious tone as she swipes her hand, shifting space and teleporting to a barren planet in the universe. She sits on the ground in a meditation pose before saying.

"Alpha, assign all my universal points to the universal QI stat,"

Helena instructed.

[ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THIS?]

Alpha asked in a worried tone.

"Yes... I am."

Helena said with a determined expression.

[DING]

[ALL UNIVERSAL POINTS HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED TO UNIVERSAL QI STATS.]

The system prompted.

As soon as all the points were assigned, Helena's body expelled an enormous wave of universal QI, destroying all the planets in the solar system.

*BOOM*

[DING]

[CONGRATULATION YOU HAVE REACHED THE IMMORTAL REALM.]

The system prompted. Helena had broken through from the great grandmaster realm to the immortal realm skipping one big realm.

***********************************TWELVE DAYS LATER.

A few days passed by in the universe. And Helena expelled a much stronger wave of universal QI, that destroyed 30% of the galaxy.

*BOOM*

"It was a great idea to cultivate in another galaxy far away from Planet No.1 ... I guess I should come up with a proper name for it soon. And I wonder what realm I have reached now. It feels five times stronger than the immortal realm."

Helena thought in her mind, as she sat still in space, with the shattered planet fragments floating around her in space as she continued cultivating.

*******************************

ONE THOUSAND YEARS LATER IN HELENA'S UNIVERSE.

In the thousand years since Helena began cultivating, the universal QI released from her body had destroyed everything in the universe, plunging it back into a chaotic state.

"Yawn...!"

Helena opens her mouth and yawns while stretching her body. She opens her eyes to see chaos in her universe. But it did not surprise her to see the destruction, since she could sense what was going on while she was cultivating.

"Ahh... it looks worse than I thought."

Helena said as she stood up and noticed that her perception was higher. She looks down to see long, beautiful, spotless legs.

"Woah... whose sexy legs are these?"

Helena said with a perverted grin.

"THOSE ARE YOUR LEGS?"

Helena heard Alpha's voice, but she noticed it was different. Usually, she hears Alpha's voice in her head, but this time she could hear it with her ears.

"Alpha, how come am hearing you with my ears now?"

Helena questioned.

"That's because I have a physical body now"