Meeting again

Jade pov
I have been "spying "on Steven i know it sounds creepy but I want to make sure he is okay I have been in disguise so he does not know it is me because he rather think i went on vacation because he does not know the truth neither has mark or Jake none of them but Jake and Marc mostly think I am dead or I escaped from are so called mother but any way I am Stevens next door to him . I here someone knock on Stevens door saying they are the people and they come in .

"Do you think we should follow where they are going." Said Rebecca.

"Don't worry I was going to do that ." I said while grabbing my black widow suit and the weapons.

(This is what the suit looks like if you do not know)

I put on my suit and put my weapons .

"There going out now we should follow them ." Said jacklen .

"Yeah I know just let me grab the photostatic veil ." I said .

(If you do not know what photostatic veil it means :The Photostatic Veil, also known as a Nano Mask or Widow's Veil, is a mask capable of replicating an individual's face and voice. The definition was from google.)

I grab my keys and drive my motorcycle to were they are going but I stay a good distance away that they can not see me i see someone else following them but I don't attack them because I will deal with them later if they are with them .

When I get there I park in an alleyway and when I find someone that I know that are apart of this cult thing and kill them I put the Photostatic Veil on so I disguise as this person luckily I had the same color and about length of hair as this person I put on this person's clothes on top of the black widow suit .

(Please do not take that out of context.)

I get behind the group I hear them talking about a scary I have know idea what that is but the person I saw on the other motorcycle says she has it and the creepy guy ( harrow ) trying to persuade her on giving it to him and when she doesn't he try's to attack but I come forward and kick him in the kneecap .

"I'm sorry did I step on your moment." I say while turn off the Photostatic Veil .

I turn to Steven and the girl about to say something but I was interrupted.

"Rebecca ?" Steven said with confusion.