Jackal

Jade pov

"Rebecca ?" Steven said with clear confusion on why his sister is all of a sudden American .

"I will explain later but let's go before he gets up "I say while walking to the stairs when they Steven and that girl was following the dude I kick down got up and started chanting something.

Then some of the people started following us so while that girl was fighting one I rolled up my sleeve to reveal the widow bites and shoot at them so they get electrocuted.I can feel the girl and Steven staring at me .

"What ?" I asked confused on why they are staring at me .

"Nothing ." The girl said as she started walking up to what looked like a dungeon.

I knew that there were probably wondering where I got the widow bites but I shook it off we had more important maters to attend too so I walk up to the dungeon thing with Steven.

"Bolt the door." The girl says .

I get the stuff to bolt the door and while I am doing that I can hear the girl talking to Steven saying to bring out mark and some suit I have know idea what that is about . I finishing bolting the door I walk to where they are .

"Steven and Marc are two different people and it seems they are both probably in an argument or something and you shouting is not making it better because most likely Marc is yelling at him to so I would not intervene in between them ." I say surprising both of them because they did not know I was there .

"What are we supposed to do then ?" She asks .

I take of my shirt and pants revealing my black widow suit they both look away when I do that . " that is pretty simple I can fight them off and you guys find an exit ." I say .

There is a banging on the door then it breaks open revealing nothing?

"Jackal jackal !!!" Steven said sounding freaked out then he falls out the window.