The truth

jade pov :

"Ok ." I said getting up and when I get by the end of the boat it stops we get off .

I get out first then marc and Layla .

We put all of are stuff under the patio which if i had to be honest that is not really good spot to put stuff and i also did not want to put some of my extra weapons and some disguises there but oh well .

"ok let's get are story straight . this guy has a lot of friend's . " marc says .

" yeah but with a whole load of guns ." i said to him .

We all see some boats out in the water which to be honest i don't  think people would start to boat at night .

" harrow keeping tabs?" Layla asks .

" i don't know maybe, It might be ,Lets go . " Marc says .

"Ok so Layla's name stay the same but marc you name is Rufino Estrada and my name is Aemilia Estrada . You and Layla just got back from your honeymoon . " I said to catch marc on speed with things and i also did not think to put a need in for me being his sister .

" That's a little interesting detail to give them." marc says .

" I'd tell them you worked in a gift shop , but they'd never believe me would they ? " Layla joked.

We finale arrive to the gates or what ever and people riding horse's . I look over by the gate and see someone over there and i am guessing they were waiting for us . Layla walks up to greet the man .

"bek ," Layla says greeting the man at the entrance or as i know his name bek .

"Layla ," He said greeting back .

"It's been awhile good to see you ," Layla says

"yeah, right this way . " bek says .

"thank you " Layla says .

Bek turn's to marc "He is looking forward to seeing you , after Madipoor i am sure you have a lot to talk about ." He turns back to Layla "Excuse me for one moment ,Mr. Morgart will be with you soon ."

After bek leaves we all look at them puting El-mermah game .

"So what this joker puts on El-mermah games in his back yard for fun ?"Marc asks.

"No he gets private lessons from the beast in his back yard." she replies back .

" So a rich snob basically ." i said .

Marc laughed a bit .

"I like the robe ." marc said seeing the mogart guy put on a red robe.

Morgart comes over buy us .

"Layla come in such a delight to see you . " The man says .

"You too . how have you been ? " She asks him.

"Good ." He says .

"Thank you for having us over on such a short notice ." Layla says .

"Oh please i hope you know have no excuse to drop by ." He says and as he says that i can tell he is trying to flirt with Layla even though he know she has a husband .

Layla turns to me and marc . "This is my husband , Rufino and my sister in law Aemilia ." Layla says introducing us to the man .

"Nice to meet you ." marc says even though it is very clear he is not happy to meet him.

"Hello." i said .

"pleasure oh right i do hope you understand this is more then a collection to me persevering history is a responsibility ." He said.