The trip

Jade pov:

Me and Steven walk down to the car and get in it then we start leaving to the location.

"We can't lose more time, Harrow must be headed back to the tomb, look if he is we are going to need Marc, yeah." Layla said while driveing.

"No." Steven said.

"No?" Layla echoed with a bit of disbelief in her voice.

"No, see the thing is that Marc and i made a deal that when he was done with Khonshu he would disappear for good." Steven said.

Of course Marc would do that instead of trying to talk it out with him like me, Rebecca and jacklen did but also it was kind of forced we did it because there was no way we would have survived the red room with them not knowing.

"You guys made a deal? That he would just disappear from my life? And you didn't think i should have been made aware of that?" Layla asked and i can tell from her voice she was heart broken and pissed any reasonable person would be.

"Oh, well hadn't he disappeared from your life already?" Steven asked and if i had to be honest that was a stupid thing to say.

"Yeah, i mean whatever. His suit was his beast feature wasn't it? Didn't have that anymore plus i know he would want to lone wolf this whole thing. We are not going to do that." Layla says and i just know that Marc was watching.

"We are not. It's just you, me, Jade and the open road." Steven says.

All of a sudden the car comes to a stop.

"We are going to go on from foot here." Layla says.

We all get out of the car.

"Is it okay if you guys search the tents for anything while i get all my weapons filled up and stuff then i will you meet you guys at the hole that will take us to the ammit ?" I asked.

"Yeah." Layla says.

Once i get done with attaching my weapons to my widow suit i head towards to where i said i will meet them.