Fighting a jackal

Jade's pov

"Jackal jackal !!!" Steven said sounding freaked out then he falls out the window.

You both started running down the stairs even though you two didn't see a jackal .when you get there he went through the wall in a white suit ?

" that's different." The girl comments

Steven was about to say something but got thrown into a car and was getting choked ? You and the girl were going to check on him .

"Stay away !!" Steven said .

"Stay away from what ?" You and the asked at the same time .

He couldn't say anything but the girl grabbed a broken bottle and stabbed in the air and you can see so what a face but the jackal grabbed her and started choking. I turn on the widow bites and make the widow bite on the part I can see and it let's go of the girl and the jackal started screaming.before the girl fall's you grab her .

"Thank you ." She says out of breath for the jackal choking her .

I just nodded and put her down. I look at Steven and by now the jackal would not be affected by the widow bite any more but Steven talking.

"Get away from them you yeah I see you ! You pug ugly coyote ! Sting like a bee my name is Steven with a v ." At the last part he punched the jackal. ( if I got this part wrong please correct me or any of this stuff because I do not remember this episode much .)

"Wagwan did you see that Layla and -!" He got cut off by getting thrown into the traffic.

"We should get him ." The girl said or know as Layla as I discovered.

"Yeah." I said as I help her up .

When we got there I can tell it was Marc by the he stands and also the suit changed . It seemed that Jake has not revealed himself to them .

"Get it out of here !" She said and Marc I assumed got it out of here case he just left .

"Okay not to be rude who are you because said Rebecca and you said you would explain to him ." She said.

"I will tell you when we get out of this place okay." I said

"Okay I am assuming you got a vehicle around here ?" She asked .

"Yeah I will get it and you can get your how about we meet up over there ." I pointed to a street corner.

"Okay ." She said .