Meeting lagaro

Jade pov

We left my flat and I am following Layla .

We arrive at som place and Layla knocks and some old lady answers it .

"Oh Layla what are you doing here ?" She asks and let's us come in .

"Trying to find Marc and he is heading to Cairo so I need a passport." She says.

"Ok and who is she ? " she asks  .

"Oh this is Marc's sister jade ." She says.

"Why where you not at the wedding?" She asks.

"Thats a whole other thing but in a short explanation I left before they met ." I said .

"Ok do you need a passport too ?" She asks.

"No I got one but thank you ." I said .

Later in Cairo

"I see him ." I said .

"Ok let's go ." Layla says and I follow after her .

She gets a drink she asks me if I want one but I said no.

We get to Marc .

"I hope you like attention." Layla says .

"Layla you shouldn't be here ." He says he doesn't notice me yet.

"Why because my name pisses a few people off ." She says .

"It's not the locals I am worried about." He looks back and sees me and he has the same reaction I thought he would have .

"Why are you here ." He asks and you can tell he is angry.

"I am here to help and if you want me gone by the end of it I will go and you will never see me again." I said even though I want to make up for what happened .

He agreed and now we are walking to the boat to Mogart's in really awkward silence. We arrive to the Boat and sit down I sit by Layla and Marc is across us .

"Layla is it okay if you leave so me and Marc can talk ." I said .

"Yeah of course." I can tell she also wants to listen but knows that we needed to talk to each other.

Once she leaves Marc says.

"What did you want to talk about." He said still angry.

"I know you are angry at me and you have every right to be and I am sorry." I said .

"Sorry ! That's what you have to say for leaving me with that monster . Why couldn't you take me with ." His voice broke at the last sentence.

"I couldn't because I really never escape and trust me if I did I would have took you with you are my first priority." I said .

"What do you mean you never escaped you weren't there ." He said .

"She sent me away to some where else ." I said .

"Where ?" He asks.

"I will tell you and Layla together after this is done ." I said getting up to get Layla .

She said that they were going to talk .

I am just on another side with my thoughts . I do want to tell them about the red room but they mostly liked will want to get rid of me but I have to tell them.

"Don't think like that they will accept you for who you are. It wasn't you when you killed those people." Rebecca said .

"I know but still I could happen." I whispered.

"Jade ." I look up and see Layla .

"Come on the boat is stopping." She said .

"Ok ." I said getting up and when I get by the end of the boat it stops we get off .