Little stars

Jade pov:

I nod my head slightly and go back to Steven and Layla to see whatever they are talking about.

"Khonshu?.........How?" Steven asks to Khonshu.

We go up the hill made of sand and Steven puts his arm up and starts like swiping his hand a then me and Layla see the sky changing and it looked so pretty. Steven stopped all of a sudden and Layla gets up to scan the stars to get the location.

"Wow that is mental." Steven says as he is trying his best to stand up and not fall.

"It is surprising painful." Steven says while he is in pain.

"It's working." Layla says exited that it is working.

"It's working. Yes, good. I can feel my energy leaving me. Oh god, i don't know how much longer i can do hold this." Steven says strained from all the energy leaving him.

"Coordinates found, 29 degrees north, 25 east." The ipad said.

"I got it, 29 degrees north, 25 east." Layla says.

Soon after she said that Steven collapsed me and Layla run over to him worried.

"Steven. Hey Steven, Marc? Come on, come on. Where are you Marc? Come on." Layla says panicked.

"Layla i thing he just passed out from all the energy that he used which probably means he is not going to wake up for a while so we probably should move him to the car and put him in there." I suggested.

"Ok, Lets get him to the car." Layla says.

As we start dragging him we see lights so we had to get in the car and left him out there because the people will think he is dead. After the people checked to see if anyone was in the car i open my bag and get flares.

I turn to Layla. " Do you want to be the one to use the flares?" I ask her.

"Sure." She said grabbing them and getting out of the car.

I knew she already had a plan because she is not stupid if she did not have a plan she wouldn't have done it. After Layla used the flares i see Steven out there so i get out of the car.

"We should probably get going." Layla says.

"Is it ok if i talk to Steven first?" I asked.

"Yeah just don't take a long time." She said walking in the car.

Me and steven go a little far from the car so we can talk.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Steven asks.

"Rebecka wants to talk to you. If you are okay with that? " I said.

"Oh, yeah i would like that." Steven says.

"Ok, just so you know after you guys are do talking i am going to have the body again." I said.

"Ok." He replies.

Rebecka pov:

Jade gave me the body to talk to Steven.

"Hi brother." I said to him with my British accent ring through the air and i can just tell that Steven wanted to cry.

All of a sudden Steven hugged me and oh, how much i missed being hugged i even forget how a hug feels like. I try to hold back my tears as i hug him.

"I missed you so much." Steven says.

"I missed you too." I said to him and it was true i missed him so much. after all this years i get to see my younger brother and hold him in my arms. We both pull away from the hug.

"Why where you gone for so long?" He asked.

"I know it has been long but i promise i will explain why i was gone after i all of this." I said but in reality i knew i could not tell him the truth of why i was gone until Marc tells him about are childhood.

"I have to bring Jade back. Goodbye, Brother." I said before i gave the body to Jade.

Jade pov:

Rebecca gave me the body back.

Me and Steven walk down to the car and get in it then we start leaving to the location.