Part - 3

Be nice in comments section
If can't,
Feel free to leave kindly

***

The next morning

Taehyung woke up in the morning and was shocked to realize that he was in his bedroom, as he had actually fallen asleep on the living room couch the night before.

He hurriedly got out of bed and made his way to the bathroom to begin his morning routine.

After freshening up, he made his way downstairs.

When he entered the kitchen, he was surprised to find Jungkook shirtless, busy making tea.

Taehyung faked a cough to get Jungkook's attention, and it worked.

"Hey... good morning, and how was your night?" Jungkook asked while pouring tea into a cup.

Taehyung didn't reply as he walked over, grabbing a cup of tea.

"I asked you something," Jungkook said.

Taehyung was about to leave, but Jungkook quickly grabbed his wrist.

"Can't you live without bothering me?" Taehyung asked sternly.

"I'm not bothering you; I was just asking about your night,"

"Hmm... first of all, tell me how I went to my bedroom," he asked curiously.

"Oh, you really want to know," Jungkook smirked as he leaned in and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist.

"L-leave me! What are you doing?" Taehyung tried to push Jungkook, but he couldn't.

"Why are you pushing m-?"

"TAEHYUNG".

Jungkook cut off when Mr. Kim yelled.

They both looked at the door and saw Mr. Kim standing there, his face red with anger.

Taehyung quickly pushed Jungkook, who was simply watching Mr. Kim.

"A-appa," Taehyung stammered, terrified as his heart began to race.

"Leave." Taehyung nodded, avoiding eye contact with his father, and walked out of the kitchen.

"Mr. Kim, do you need anything?!"

Finally, Jungkook broke the silence, as Mr. Kim had been standing there, saying nothing, while staring at Jungkook like he was about to devour him.

"Where is your t-shirt?" Mr. Kim asked, eyeing Jungkook's bare torso.

"Uhmm, I was getting hot, that's why I didn't wear a shirt," Jungkook replied, resting his hands on his hips.

"If it's getting so hot, then why are you making tea?" Mr. Kim asked curiously.

"For your lovely son," Jungkook retorted sarcastically, rolling his eyes before walking out, leaving a shocked Mr. Kim behind.

***

Days passed, and Jungkook continued to flirt with Taehyung, who consistently ignored his advances.

Taehyung was always preoccupied with his university studies while Jungkook worked for Mr. Kim's corporation.

However, whenever Jungkook found an opportunity at night, he would try to engage with Taehyung.

Today, Jungkook was at the corporation with Mr. Kim, and it was nighttime, indicating the end of their workday.