Part - 13

Ignore the mistakes pls

***

Jungkook escorted Taehyung to his flat.

When they went inside, Jungkook took him to his bedroom and started to kiss Taehyung hungrily, who kissed him back with the same passion.

They moved towards the bed without breaking the kiss.

After a couple of minutes, Jungkook broke the kiss and pushed Taehyung onto the bed before getting on top of him.

He started to remove their clothes.

Once Jungkook succeeded in taking off their clothes, he leaned in close to Taehyung's face and started to kiss him again while spreading Taehyung's legs.

Jungkook stroked his member, then pushed it inside of another unprepared h* le.

Taehyung broke the kiss as he started to scream in pain when he felt other entering.

Jungkook kissed Taehyung softly on his cheek and lips, distracting him from the pain as he pushed his whole length inside Taehyung.

He waited for other to adjust his length as he started to make love art on tae's golden tan skin.

After a couple of minutes, he started to thrust his hip back and forth.

Taehyung arched his back as he scratched Jungkook's back while rolling up his eyes in pain and pleasure.

The room was filled with taehyung sinful m0 aned, skin slapping, and beds hitting the ground because of Jungcock's strong thrust.

Jungkook started to fasten his pace in inhumanity as they continued to make love since they had missed each other very badly.

***

The next day, Jungkook and Taehyung were on the couch in the living room.

Taehyung was sitting on Jungkook's lap.

Jungkook had wrapped his arms around tae's tiny waist as they both were watching Netflix.

"Kookie!". Taehyung called Jungkook Hums in response.

"What were you doing in Bogum's corporation? Did you know that I've been married to him?!". Taehyung asked confusingly.

"Ughmm.... well yeah.... I kn-". Jungkook trailed off when he heard the bell ring.

"Who's this, Kookie?" Taehyung questioned, looking at the door.

"I don't know," Jungkook replied, also looking at the door.

"May I check?"

"Yeah, of course," Taehyung quickly ran towards the door and opened it.

His eyes widened as he saw his stepmother, Marina, standing there smiling at him.

"M-mom," Taehyung mumbled quietly.

"May I come in?" Marina asked softly.

"Ye-yesh, please." Marina entered the room and Taehyung closed the door, then turned around.

"Oh... Mom, you came," Jungkook said from the couch.

Soon, Marina came and sat on the couch, which was a bit far from Jungkook's. Taehyung also sat next to Jungkook, looking at her in confusion.

"Aww.... Tae, why are you looking at me like you're seeing me for the first time?" Marina asked.

"Ughmm... I ju-".

"Mom was the one who gave me the address of that bubblegum corporation," Jungkook said, cutting off Taehyung.

"What?!" Taehyung looked at Jungkook, confused.