Part - 8

Ignore the mistakes pls

***

The next morning, Taehyung had slept on the floor last night while weeping.

He woke up in the morning when he heard the sound of the door opening.

Taehyung got up quickly and looked at the door, hoping that it was Jungkook, because he was really missing his stepbrother.

But, unluckily, Mr. Kim entered the room.

"Appa, why are you doing this? What are you doing?" Taehyung questioned as his father grabbed his wrist and dragged him outside forcefully.

Mr. Kim successfully brought Taehyung out of the house.

"Get inside the car!" He said sternly, making Taehyung confused.

"I said, go inside the car," Mr. Kim growled, which forced Taehyung to quickly get inside the car.

Mr. Kim slammed the door, making Taehyung flinch.

He got into the driver's seat and soon Marina also came and sat in the passenger seat while looking back at Taehyung, who was sitting in the back seat.

Mr. Kim started the engine.

"Appa, where are we going?!" Taehyung asked.

"If you have a little shame left, it's better to keep your mouth shut," Mr. Kim said firmly while focusing on driving.

"Don't be so rud-." Marina shut her mouth when Mr. Kim looked at her.

All three remained silent for the entire drive.

***

Soon, Mr. Kim stopped the car outside the hospital and got out.

"Get out," Mr. Kim said, opening the car door.

Taehyung got out of the car, looking at the hospital building with confusion.

"Why have we come here, Appa? Has something happened to someone?",

"Shut your mouth," Mr. Kim said as he grabbed Taehyung's wrist again and went inside the hospital, with Marina following them.

Mr. Kim took Taehyung to a room in the hospital where the doctor was.

Taehyung started gazing at the doctor and the equipment in the room.

His heart started beating fast when a nurse walked towards him.

He turned his head back, searching for his Appa, but his eyes widened when he found no one behind him.

He flinched when the nurse caught him.

"W-what are you d-doing?!" Taehyung questioned, trying to free his hand from the nurse's grip.

"It's okay sir, no need to worry... just calm down... we will finish quickly," the nurse said calmly, which only made Taehyung more scared.

"What do you mean... leave my hand!" he said, starting to struggle to free himself from the nurse's grip, desperate to leave.

***

On the other hand, Mr. Kim and Marina were outside the room where Taehyung was.

They saw a doctor coming out of the room.

"What happened?" Mr. Kim asked while approaching the doctor.

"I think we should not abort him," the doctor said in a worried tone.

"What? Why?" Mr. Kim asked.

"He doesn't want to lose his unborn baby... We are trying a lot but he is just crying and saying that he wants his baby," the doctor replied.

"Just do your fvckin' job." Mr.Kim grabbed the doctor's collar harshly.

"Make him unconscious; just abort this child." He pushed the doctor harshly back, as he was very angry and his mind wasn't working well either.

The doctor got a little scared too; he went inside the room again after mumbling, 'Okay sir'.

___

Mr.Kim took a deep breath as he was trying to calm himself down as he sat on the chair next to Marina, who was mute because she didn't want to increase Mr.Kim's temper.

"Did Jungkook call you?!". Mr.Kim asked without looking at her.

"Haven't called yet." Marina replied, and Mr.Kim nodded his head slightly as they both went silent again.

***

To be continued...