Part - 11

Ignore the mistakes pls

***

"H-hey... what are you doing?" Taehyung started to panic as he tried to push Bogum.

"Don't fvckin' stop me." Bogum growled, making Taehyung more scared.

"P-please.... I-leave". Taehyung almost begged as he tried to push off Bogum, who pinned his hands on either side of the bed harshly as he started to k*ss on Taehyung's neck, making dark and purple h!ckeys.

"Ahmmh~ P-please... s-stop...". Taehyung started to cry as he tried to free his hands from Bogum's strong grip.

Bogum just ignored Taehyung's words as he continued to make art on Taehyung's golden tan skin.

"P-please leave. You are so disgusting." Taehyung said, he was overcome with revulsion.

Bogum immediately stopped after hearing Taehyung's sentence. He lifted his head up, and stared down at Taehyung, who was looking up at him with a blurry vision, still trying to free up his hands.

"Oh, you feel really disgusted with me... Huh, no problems, sweetie. Now your husband will show you what is even more disgusting than this." With this bogum left Taehyung hand as he unbuckled his belt.

He grabbed Taehyung's hands and tied them with a belt above his head.

Taehyung kept trying to free himself from this bubblegum, who was now taking out his shirt.

After taking off his shirt, he threw it somewhere in the room as he leaned and ripped off Taehyung's shirt too, who started to cry while saying bogum to stop this.

Bogum again kissed Taehyung hungrily as he roamed his hands on Taebooty.

"Ahhh... l-leave, p-please." Taehyung felt that he was getting r@ped.

After a couple of minutes, Bogum left Taehyung's lips as he moved down while kissing and sucking on Taehyung's golden tan skin like a hungry animal.

"I-i said, Leave m...me alone.'" Taehyung shuttered.

Bogum kneeled as he unzipped his pants and slides them down, along with boxer.

"Would you like to taste your husband." Bogum said with a devilish smirk while looking down at his member, which was pointing towards the ceiling.

"N-no n-no... no n-no... pl-please let me go." Taehyung started to cry even more when Bogum came close to him while stroking his hard huge c0ck.

"It's okay, my wifey. Don't cry. Your husband is with you, babe, just be a good boy and pleasure your husband." Bogum said while caressing Taehyung's lips, who was shaking his head in fear.

Bogum brought his member close to Taehyung's mouth, who started to squirm.

"N-noooo.... p-ple". Taehyung quickly shut off as he bit both lips between his teeth while titling his head on the other side, eyes closed tightly.

Bogum was about to push his d! ck inside of Taehyung's mouth, but he stopped immediately because Taehyung was crying very hard, which made his senses come back.

He quickly got off Taehyung as he saw that Taehyung was still crying; his eyes were close.

"T-tae...". He called as he quickly zipped his pants.

 Taehyung opened his eyes slowly as he looked up at Bogum, who was now untying his hands.

Bogum looked down at Taehyung's face with a guilty expression.

He quickly got off the bed and picked up his shirt, then walked out of the room without saying anything, leaving Taehyung behind, who was still crying.

***

The next morning, Bogum woke up; actually, he slept last night on the couch in the living room.

Bogum got up from the couch while rubbing his temple, which was hurting a bit.

Bogum walked upstairs toward his and Taehyung's bedrooms.

He opened the door and saw that Taehyung was still sleeping on the bed.

He approached the bed as he saw that Taehyung was still shirtless; his eyes were puffy due to crying, and tears were drying up on his cheek.

Seeing this condition of Taehyung's, he felt guilty.

"T-taehyung". He called as he slightly shook Taehyung's body, who opened his eyes while rubbing them.

When Taehyung saw Bogum, he quickly got up and went away from him, as he was still scared of him.

"T-taehyung, it's okay. Calm down." Bogum said calmly as he sat on the edge of the bed while looking at Taehyung.

"I'm really sorry, Taehyung. Actually, I was drunk last night." Bogum expressed his guilt.

Taehyung didn't say anything as he lowered his head.

"I'm really sorry, Taehyung. I promise I'll never do this again," Bogum said earnestly, leaning close to Taehyung, who was now pressed against the wall.

"If I do this for the second time, you can take it out on me."

"I'm really sorry, Taehyung." Bogum said while touching Taehyung's lips, who flinched.

Bogum felt even more guilty when he saw the bruised lips of Taehyung's.

"I'm really a bad person, Taehyung. I just..."

"l-it's... o-okay". Taehyung cut the bogum off.

"What? Oh my, Taehyung. Thank you, Taehyung, Thank you so much. I promise baby, I won't hurt you again. So sorry, my princess." Bogum said with a bright smile as he hugged Taehyung.

Don't blame Taehyung for forgiving Bogum because Bogum didn't assault him, and anyway, it's natural for people to want to be intimate with their partners. But Taehyung had chosen not to be intimate with Bogum.

Taehyung is already belongs to Jungkook, and you're aware of their past.

Bogum is not at fault, and everyone has the right to love their partner.

***

After a month, Bogum didn't force Taehyung to do anything; he was trying his best to bring a smile to Taehyung's face, but Taehyung was always lost in his own world.

___

It was midday, and Taehyung was on the bed, he was sleeping when he got a call from Bogum.

Bogum told Taehyung on a phone call that he was missing him a lot and that he wanted Taehyung to go to Bogum's office.

Taehyung said yes without questioning anything.

After ending the call, Taehyung went to the office.

***

Time skip

Taehyung stood at the door of Bogum's cabinet as he saw that Bogum was discussing the meeting with two people.

Taehyung decided to stay outside until the bogum meeting will be over.

"Aww, my baby is here. Come inside, please." Taehyung was about to leave when Bogum spoke.

Taehyung slowly entered the room as he saw that Bogum was just looking at him with a big smile.

"Babe, do you know how much I miss you?" Bogum said.

As Taehyung stood nearby, not saying a word, Bogum reached out to wrap his arms around Taehyung's waist, who was standing over him.

"Babe, I have a little work now; till then, could you please wait outside for me?", As Bogum was explaining, Taehyung felt the gaze of the person seated across from him, directed at him.

In curiosity and confusion, Taehyung titled his head, and his eyes widened.

Because Jungkook was sitting there on the chair.

He was staring at Taehyung with an expressionless face.

***

To be continued....