Part - 4

Ignore the mistakes pls

***

Jungkook lay close to Taehyung and hugged him from behind.

He slept with a comforting cuddle, and Taehyung remained asleep, undisturbed by Jungkook's warm and secure embrace.

***

The next morning

The following morning, it was Taehyung who woke up. As he rubbed his eyes, he noticed a weight on his waist and looked down to find Jungkook's hand gently wrapped around him.

Taehyung quickly removed Jungkook's hand from his waist and sat up, startled.

He looked at Jungkook, who groaned in response.

"What are you doing here?!", Taehyung asked, disbelief evident in his voice, while observing Jungkook rubbing his eyes.

Taehyung's tone was slightly harsh as he repeated his question, seeking an explanation.

"Ugh, my head," Jungkook groaned, wincing in pain as he touched his forehead.

Confused and concerned, Taehyung pressed further, "What happened?!" Jungkook opened his eyes and met Taehyung's questioning gaze.

"I-it's hurting," Jungkook said, his hand still massaging his forehead.

Taehyung's worry grew as he realized that Jungkook was not feeling well.

"Are you okay?!" Taehyung asked with concern.

"It hurts," Jungkook replied, closing his eyes in discomfort.

"Uhmm... wait here, I'll be right back," Taehyung said hastily.

He rushed downstairs to the kitchen where his parents were.
___

"Momma, do we have any headache medicine?!" Taehyung asked urgently as he entered the kitchen.

"Yes, we do, but wh--" his mother started to respond.

"What happened, Taehyung? Are you okay, baby?" Mr. Kim interrupted Marina, quickly standing up and approaching his son.

"Yeah, I'm fine, appa, but not Jungkook," Taehyung explained.

Marina's worry grew as she joined the conversation.

"What happened to Jungkook?" she asked with concern.

"Don't worry... He had too many drinks last night, that's why his head must be hurting," Taehyung reassured them.

"Taehyung, give him lemonade to freshen him up!" Mr. Kim said.

Marina quickly prepared lemonade and gave it to Taehyung, who took it and went upstairs.

Taehyung entered his bedroom and saw Jungkook sitting on the bed, resting his back against the headboard.

Taehyung approached him and handed him the glass of lemonade, which Jungkook took while mumbling 'Thanks'.

Jungkook started drinking as Taehyung sat at the edge of the bed.

"You were drunk last night," taehyung said, looking at jk, who was already staring at him.

"That's why you came to my bedroom," Taehyung continued.

Jungkook remained silent as he continued sipping the lemonade.

"Why did you come to my bedroom?!" Taehyung asked, looking at Jungkook, who placed the empty glass on the nearest table.