Part - 12

Ignore the mistakes pls

***

"Babe....!!". Taehyung got interrupted by Bogum, who squeeze his waist lightly.

He quickly looked down at Bogum, who was already staring up at him.

"Wait for me outside until the meeting is over.... okay, babe," Bogum said softly to Taehyung, who nodded and then left after glancing at Jungkook.

***

After Taehyung came out, he waited for Bogum.

Shortly after waiting, he saw Jungkook and another boy accompanying him, exiting the cabinet.

Seeing Jungkook, Taehyung's heart started beating very fast, yet he tried to remain calm.

Jungkook passed by him without even acknowledging him, which made Taehyung a little surprised as he stared at Jungkook's back as he disappeared.

"Babe.... come!!". Taehyung quickly looked toward the cabin where he found his so-called husband gesturing for him to come.

Taehyung entered the cabin, and Bogum was about to wrap his arms around Taehyung's waist, but he stopped immediately when he got a call.

"Wait here, Babe, I'll be back," Bogum said as he walked out of the cabin to take the call.

***

Now Taehyung was alone in the cabin, standing there and looking around the room.

Shortly after, Taehyung heard footsteps from behind which he assumed were Bogum's.

Taehyung slowly turned around, but to his surprise, it was not Bogum but Jungkook entering the room, his eyes fixed on Taehyung.

"Jungk-". Before Taehyung could finish his sentence, Jungkook was fast to pin Taehyung on the wall harshly, which made him hiss and flinch at the same time.

"You married Bogum," Jungkook said, leaning close to Taehyung's face, who gulped.

"You are too selfish... You didn't even think of me once, where I am and in what condition. You were busy making love with this bubblegum, right?" Jungkook said furiously as he leaned close to Taehyung's face, their lips almost about to touch.

"I thought that you loved me, but no, you don't even care about m-,"
Jungkook got cut off when Taehyung connected his lips to his.

Taehyung started to kiss Jungkook softly while wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck, attaching their bodies together.

Jungkook's eyes were wide open; he was totally surprised.

He didn't kiss him back but just wrapped his arms around Taehyung's tiny waist.

__

After a couple of minutes, Taehyung broke the kiss slowly as he looked into Jungkook's eyes.

"Jungkook, are yo-," This time Taehyung got cut off by Jungkook's hungry kiss.

Jungkook pinned Taehyung on the wall and attached their bodies together, making no gap between them.

Taehyung also kissed him back, and they shared a passionate kiss full of love.

Both of them had missed each other very much, and they expressed it through their kissing.

After a couple of minutes, they broke the kiss and panted heavily, especially Taehyung.

Jungkook just stared at Taehyung, who was panting, then leaned in and pecked Taehyung's lips.

***

Shortly after, Taehyung pulled away from Jungkook's grip.

"What happened, Tae?!" Jungkook asked, confused by Taehyung's sudden expression.

"I-i'm m-married now, Jungkook," Taehyung said in a lower voice.

"So what?" Jungkook frowned.

"I just can't be yours," Taehyung said as he was about to leave, when Jungkook gripped his wrist.

"You're already mine.... you belong to me, Taehyung," Jungkook said as he pulled Taehyung close to him.

"Jungkook, try to understand-"

"What's going on here?" Both looked at the door and saw Bogum.

"Leave my husband, you fvcker." Bogum growled as he separated them.

"How dare you to touch my husband?" Bogum yelled as he punched Jungkook's face.

Jungkook got angry as he also punched Bogum back, and now both started to beat each other.

On the other hand, Taehyung was utterly shocked.

"Guys, leave. What are you doing?" Taehyung stopped them.

"Can't you see what he did?" Bogum said while glaring at Jungkook.

"I can do even more than this." Jungkook growled.

"I'll k!ll you.". 

"ENOUGH". Bogum was about to punch Jungkook, but stopped when Taehyung yelled.

"Why are you even stopping me?!". Bogum asked in disbelief.

At this point, Taehyung went silent for a while.

"What happened?!". Bogum asked Taehyung again, who looked at him.

"Let's go, Taehyung." Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's wrist as he dragged him.

"What the fvck?!". Bogum was surprised that Jungkook was literally dragging his wifey.

"Leave my husband alone," Bogum followed them.

"Jungkook, stop it and leave my hand," Taehyung said as he pulled his hand out from the other grip.

"Jungkook, stop," Bogum said as he looked at Taehyung, who was now facing him.

"What's going on, Taehyung? How do you know Jungkook?"

Taehyung went silent for a while then be began to speak, "I'm sorry, Bogum, but I can't give you what you want from me because I'm already his."

"Wait, what? What do you mean?" Bogum asked, confused.

"I just can't be yours," Taehyung replied.

"Is he forcing you to do this?" Bogum asked.

"I'm not forcing him... he just doesn't want to be with you," Jungkook interrupted.

"He is my husband, who the heck are you to inte-"

"That's enough, Bogum. I hope you can understand. I can't be with you. I'm sorry, but I want to be with him," Taehyung said, turning to Jungkook as he finished speaking.

"What on earth?!" Bogum questioned quietly, feeling unsure of what to do.

"Your kindness and goodness deserve someone even more wonderful than me, Bogum. I apologize for leaving so suddenly, but I need to follow my heart," Taehyung said with a sad smile as he took Jungkook's hand and left, leaving Bogum without a chance to respond.

___

Meanwhile, Bogum resisted the urge to hold Taehyung back, recognizing that it's futile to compel someone to love us when their heart is elsewhere. Sometimes, we must allow them to pursue their own path.

***

To be continued....