Part - 6

Ignore the mistakes pls

***

Taehyung had been throwing up a lot lately and was becoming weak.

He wasn't eating well and the smell of any food made him nauseous.

Concerned about her son's condition, Marina suggested taking him to the hospital, but Taehyung refused.

Taehyung insisted that he had just eaten something that didn't agree with him and that he would be fine soon.

Jungkook didn't know about Taehyung's condition, but when he came to Taehyung's room one day, he found it empty.

Then, he heard noises coming from the bathroom connected to the bedroom and he went to check, where he found Taehyung throwing up in the sink.

Concerned, he quickly entered the bathroom and patted Taehyung's back.

When Taehyung stopped throwing up, he started panting heavily and leaned against Jungkook's chest.

Worried, Jungkook asked about Taehyung's state, but Taehyung told him the same thing he had told his mother, Marina.

***

"Taehyung, can I ask you something?" Jungkook said.

"Yeah what it is ?!", tae replied.

Currently, they were both lying on Taehyung's bed, Jungkook staring at the ceiling with his arm around Taehyung, who was playing with the buttons on Jungkook's shirt and resting his head on Jungkook's chest.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Jungkook asked, and Taehyung hummed in response.

"What?" Jungkook quickly tilted his head towards Taehyung, who looked at him.

"Yes, I have a boyfriend," Taehyung said without any hesitation.

"Who is he?!" Jungkook asked, frowning.

"Bogum," Taehyung replied.

"Who is this Bomgyu?!" Jungkook asked.

"It's Bogum, not Bomgyu," Taehyung laughed at Jungkook's pronunciation.

"Yeah, whatever... but who is this Bomgyu?" Jungkook persisted.

"My boyfriend," Taehyung replied, rolling his eyes at Jungkook's pronunciation.

"Then who am I to you?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"You're my brother." Taehyung replied simply.

"Then why are you doing this all if we're brothers".

"Duh, you're the one who is doing this all to me."

"You mean, I force you to have s3x with me?" Jungkook asked as he turned his body towards Taehyung, who was staring at him.

"Jungkook, let's sleep; I'm tired." Taehyung said, he actually was really tired.

"Okay, sleep, but will you break up with this bomgyu?" Jungkook asked hopefully.

"Nop, I love him." Taehyung replied playfully, as he was giggling too.

"Ugrrrr, I will burn this bomgyu alive." Jungkook groans, making Taehyung giggle even more.

"Calm down, Kookie! I was just joking. Bogum is not my boyfriend, but he proposed to me on Valentine's Day, but I refused". Taehyung explained while cupping Bunny's face as he pecked on the lips, but our jungcock wasn't able to stay just by peck, he wanted more than a peck.

So yeah, he pulled Taehyung into a passionate kiss as he again started to make love with his own brother (um, stepbrother).

***

The next day, Taehyung was in the kitchen, sitting at the dining table.

Even today he did not eat breakfast, and I have told you guys that our taetae is getting weak.

Taehyung felt like throwing up from the smell of the food on the table.

He quickly got up and went to the bathroom, which was at the corner of the living room.

Seeing her son running away with his hand over his mouth, Marina also started running after Taehyung.

___

"OH MY GOD, TAEHYUNG," Marina yelled when she saw Taehyung lying in the bathroom.

She quickly went into the bathroom and bent down to check on him.

Mr. Kim also came out of his bedroom when he heard Marina yelling.

He widened his eyes and went to the bathroom, where his son was lying motionless.

"What happened to him?" Mr. Kim asked worriedly.

"I-I don't know," Marina said, on the verge of tears.

Mr. Kim picked up the unconscious Taehyung in his arms and walked out of the bathroom, heading towards the living room.

He laid Taehyung carefully on the couch and told Marina to call the doctor.

Jungkook was not at home; he had gone to buy groceries.

***

Soon the doctor arrived and checked Taehyung.

After the examination, the doctor reassured everyone that there was no need to worry; Taehyung was fine and just needed to eat and drink on time.

Mr. Kim and Marina calmed down upon hearing the doctor's words.

However, when the doctor said the second sentence, both of them, especially Mr. Kim, were furious.

***

Time skipped, and Taehyung had regained consciousness.

"I am asking for the last time, Taehyung. Tell me whose child this is," Mr. Kim growled.

He was standing a bit far from Taehyung, who was sitting on the couch with an expressionless face.

Ever since Taehyung regained consciousness and his father told him that he is pregnant, he had been sitting silently.

Marina was also sitting on the couch, looking at Taehyung anxiously.

"Taehyung, don't make me angrier by sitting silent like this. Tell me whose child this is," Mr. Kim asked again, struggling to control his anger.

Soon, they heard the sound of the door opening and footsteps approaching them.

Finally, Taehyung lifted his head and saw Jungkook coming toward them, his face expressing confusion as he looked at them, especially at Taehyung.

Finally the tears feel down from Taehyung's doe eyes upon seeing Jungkook.

He quickly stood up and ran towards him, hugging him tightly as Jungkook hugged him back.

Ultimately, Taehyung breathed calmly into Jungkook's warm embrace, his eyes filling with more tears as he buried his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck seeking comfort and solace.

On the other hand, Mr. Kim and Marina's eyes widened in surprise.

"K-kookie..... I-I'm P-pregnant".

***

To be continued....

What is mpreg ?

"MPreg" is a term derived from "male pregnancy" and is a subgenre of fan fiction that involves male characters becoming pregnant and giving birth. It is a fictional concept often found in fantasy, science fiction, and romance genres, where male characters are depicted as being able to conceive and bear children.