Part - 5

Ignore the mistakes pls

***

Jungkook moved their lips as he kissed Taehyung passionately.

He was surprised when our Taetae kissed him back.

The two attached each other's bodies and deepened the kiss.

Jungkook brushes his hand on Taehyung's soft waist as his soft kiss turns on hunger and a little harshness too.

Taehyung m0 an as he felt the touch of Jungkook, and soon he felt that Jungkook was burying his hand inside his pants and boxer, which made him flinched.

Taehyung broke the kiss while holding the hand of Jungcock, which was caressing his buttcheek.

"Jungk-".

"Shhh, it's okay. Don't worry." Jungkook whispered softly as he hush others by pecking his soft lips.

Taehyung gulped as he looked into Jungkook's eyes while placing both hands on his chest.

Jungkook tightened his grip on Taehyung's tiny waist, pulling more closer as he again connected their lips and started to kiss.

Jungkook switched their position and hovered over Taehyung without breaking a k!ss.

After a couple of minutes, they broke the kiss and pant heavily.

Jungkook kneeled as he unzipped his pants and slid them down along with a boxer in front of our tae.

His m3mber was hard, massive, veiny and was also pointing toward the ceiling.

Taehyung gulped while looking at jk's c0ck.

Jungkook slid down Taehyung's pants along with Boxer as he positioned himself between Taehyung's legs.

Taehyung was hesitant to expose himself in front of Jungcock.

Jungkook kneeled as he kissed Taehyung softly while palming his m3mber before pushing it into Taehyung's small hole.

Taehyung screamed when he felt Jungkook's hard-as-rock c0 ck entering him.

Jungkook quickly kissed Taehyung all over his face to distract him from the pain.

He was also mumbling sweet words for his cute and sexy 'Stepbrother' as he continued to push his length.

When the entire length of Jungkook reached inside Taehyung, he gave Taehyung time to adjust his length.

Jungkook started to move his hips when he realized that Taehyung was fine now.

***

After one round, they both lay there while panting heavily.

Both were tired.

They both fell asleep while cuddling without cleaning themselves.

Jungkook was not going to stop at one round, but he controlled his neediness because Taehyung was virgin and his massive c0 ck was giving Taehyung more pain than pleasure.

Today Jungkook took away the virginity of his own stepbrother.

***

The day has passed.

Now Jungcock and Taebear were getting too close.

They often make love and you know what? Now they both don't stop at just one round ;)

It was nighttime, Mr. Kim had not yet returned home from the corporation.

Marina was cooking dinner in the kitchen and Jungkook was in the living room, watching TV.

Taehyung came downstairs to the living room and saw Jungkook.

"Hey," Taehyung said with his iconic boxy smile as he approached Jungkook, who was smiling back at him.

Taehyung sat next to Kookie.

"Ahh, can you please change the channel?" Taehyung whined because Jungkook was watching WWE, which Taehyung didn't like.

"Nah," Jungkook denied.

"Please change it...I don't like it," Taehyung said, making a disgusted face.

"So what!?" Jungkook questioned cockily.

Taehyung glared at Jungkook with his puppy eyes as he tried to snatch the remote, but Jungkook was quick to hide it behind him.

Marina was silently cooking dinner in the kitchen when she heard Taehyung's laughing and giggling.

She approached the kitchen door and looked into the living room, her eyes widening as she saw Jungkook lying on the couch with Taehyung on top of him.

Taehyung was trying to grab the remote while Jungkook kept it out of his reach.

Marina was a bit surprised because they were behaving like a newly married couple.

As close as Taehyung and Jungkook were, it was a bit confusing because they were brothers and none of the brothers usually behaved the way Taekook were doing.

Marina felt a bit confused but decided not to pay much attention to them, as both of them still behaved like children, especially Taehyung.

She went towards the kitchen counter and continued to cook, feeling a little happy because now both her sons had started to talk to each other very well, which they hadn't done earlier.

But she didn't know that both her sons had come very close, even crossing the limit :)

***

On the other hand, Taehyung gave up because, whatever he tried, Jungkook was not the one to give the remote.

Taehyung sighed as he was about to leave Jungkook's top, but Jungkook was quick to wrap his arms around his tiny waist as he pulled Taehyung close to him.

"J-jungko-". Taehyung gasped when Jungkook started to kiss him while lifting his hip up, trying to grind his hard co:ck on his one.

"mmh~". Taehyung m0 aned between kisses as he felt Jungkook's hard members against him.

After a couple of minutes, they broke the kiss and caught a breath.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook whispered softly while caressing Taehyung's soft rosy wet lips.

Taehyung nodded while panting heavily.

Jungkook smiled as he leaned and pecked Taehyung's lips.

"Okay, then let's go upstairs."

"Why?!". Taehyung questions.

Jungkook didn't answer, and as he got up from there, Taehyung was on his hips.

He grabbed Taehyung's buttcheek so that he couldn't fall as he went upstairs. Taehyung quickly circle his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"Where are we going, Kookie?"

"To make love, my pup."

***

To be continued.....