Major Fights

Next morning Abhishek was looking for Manisha because she gives him coffee every morning but today she was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly he heard Elvish loudly shouting Manisha's name. He came to the living area and saw that Elvish was standing alone and Manisha was not with him. But the elvish was looking towards the garden area. Abhishek saw shocking expression on his face. He quickly goes to the garden to see what is happening outside. His jaw dropped when he saw her.

Abhishek was confused thinking that Manisha has not worn such clothes even once since she came to the show

Abhishek was confused thinking that Manisha has not worn such clothes even once since she came to the show. There is no doubt that she is looking very beautiful and quite different too. I thought maybe she just likes to wear suits. This girl shocks me every day. Today she is looking hot.

Then he got irritated to see that Manisha was flirting with Jad. He didn't like it. But everyone was enjoying her flirting.

M: babu
J: yes Babu
M: hum tumko nahi chodege, aur tum se hi Dil ka dil jodenge.
J: oh babu I love you.
M: I love you too the moon and back. I love you like no one loves you.
J: do u wanna kiss me?
M: what??? No, no, no. I was just kidding jad.
But Jad caught Manisha from behind and started tickling her. Manisha was laughing loudly because of the tickling.
Manisha's back was touching Jad's chest as he held her from behind. Jad's fingers were roaming near Manisha's stomach and waist.

Both the boys were shocked to see this. Both of them want Manisha to stay away
from Jad. Abhishek was very angry but he did not want to create any scene in front of everyone. He decided that he would talk in private. But Elvish could not control himself. He angrily goes to Manisha and holds her hand and pulls her towards himself.

E (angrily): Manisha, ye kya kar rahi h
M: kya kar rahe h hum
She really didn't understand why he was angry at her.
E: kya habibi habibi kare h tu? Kyu uske paas jave h? Dur se baat nahi kar sakti.
M: Elvish are aap aise kyu baat kar rahe h. Hum to sirf mazaak kar rahe h
E: majaak na h ye Manisha. Flirting kar rahi h tu habibi se.
M: haan, to kya hua. Flirting h to flirting hi sahi. Serious thodi na h hum.
E: are tu samjh na rahi. Mane ye sab pasand na hai. Tu maari dost h tujhe samjha de raha hu Mane na pasand maari dost kisi dusre se flirting kare. Isliye tu ruk ja ye sab mat kar. Achhe Ghar ki chori na kare h ye sab. Ladko se liptegi to log gaali bakege.
M: Elvish hum ye sab sirf entertainment k liye karte h aur baaki kuch nahi. To aap serious mat ho ispe. Jo hume karna h wo hum karenge. Hum bahar bhi comedy reels banate the. Humara kaam h logo ko entertain karna Jo hum karege.
E (letting go of her hand): thik h. Jo thaari marzi tu kar bas ab mere se dur rahiyo. Ram-Ram

The matter had become quite serious now. Manisha was not able to understand why he was reacting like this. Abhishek agreed with some things of Elvish but he also understood Manisha's point of view. But Abhishek did not like the elvish attitude of shouting over Manisha in front of everyone. Abhishek was afraid that because of Elvish people would start speaking bad about Manisha.

Elvish goes inside angrily. Everyone else is outside. Now Manisha also goes and sits in the ott and seeing her alone, Abhishek also follows her.

Manisha was very angry with Elvish. Because she was talking to him in a low voice and he was talking to her by shouting loudly.