Accidentally??!!

Past tense - open sense
Present tense - italic
--------------------------------------------------------------

His vision appeared blurry as a loud THWACK! The sound rang through his mind in front of him was a person slapping someone.

He started having trouble while breathing. His entire body was drenched with sweat.

He gasped loudly in his slumber as the doctors around him scrambled to diagnose the proper treatment to him.

The memories of the past had once again plagued him.

.
.
.
.
Late at night, Manisha was washing utensils in the kitchen and Abhishek was sitting on the chair next to her and was trying to spend all time with her. But that too was not possible because Jiya was a 'kabaab ki haddi' in between them. She was not leaving them to be alone together and was clinging to him. Manisha completely ignored their banter as usual and concentrated on her work.

J: Abhishek, ek baar gale lag jaa

A: ab aapka bohot jyada ho raha h jiya ji

Despite his refusal, Jiya was trying to hug him but Abhishek jerked both her hands away.

A : bola na aapko...dur rahiye jiya ji (he said while controlling his anger and gritting his teeth)

J: aisa kya react kar raha h...tu to daily mujhe hug karta h

A: kab Kiya...jhuti...tu Jaa yaha se mera peecha chhod...Manisha dekho na...kuch bolo usko

When Manisha came near him to say something, Abhishek pulled her towards him due to which she fell directly on his shoulder. Abhishek wrapped his arms around her. Jiya looked at both of them like this and got angry. He smirked at her.

M: Abhishek chhodo...bartan karna h hume

A: chalo...mai bhi help karta hu

Both of them got busy in washing utensils. Abhishek's attention was more on Manisha than on the utensils, he was continuously staring at her from the mirror in front. It seemed as if Abhishek was fascinated by her.

A: (to get her attention)...Manisha baal theek lag rahe h na

M: (without looking at him)..
messy hair suit karte h tumpe

A: pehle dekh to lo....agar baahar kisi ko pasand nahi aaya na toh phir dekhna

M: baahar ladkiya fidaa hogi iss hairstyle pe...dekh lena

A: sabke fidaa hone ki jarurat nahi...ek hi mere liye kaafi h

He said while gazing at her. Manisha was also feeling his gaze on her, but she was afraid to make eye contact with him, so she was keeping her eyes down and continued doing her work. Abhishek was happy with the support of his family for his love. He was trying to convey his  feelings to Manisha in a romantic way.

Meanwhile, Jiya was still troubling Abhishek a lot.

A (frustrated): Abe tu jaana yaha se...dikh raha h kaam kar raha hu phir bhi pareshan kar rahi

Jiya started punching his shoulder in anger and tried to bite his arms.

A: Manisha nahiiiii.....

Instead of calling Jiya by her name, Abhishek mistakenly called her by Manisha's name. Due to which both the girls were shocked. Abhishek also realized his mistake.

J (irritated): mai Manisha nahi hu...dikhayi nahi de raha kya tujhe

A: ab kya kare hume toh har jagah sirf ab Manisha ji hi dikhayi deti h