Pool Party

The next day, Bigg Boss announce the new task for captaincy where the 4 contestants- Bebika, Avinash, Pooja, and Jad will participate. There are stands with the names of the participating contestants on each stand and they have to put clay on their signs while trying to destroy the clay sign of other competing contestants.

After each round, Abhishek has the right to choose the best performer and that contestant will remove the name of one of the other competing contestants in the captaincy task. The other contestants of the house can also remove clay from the people's board whom they do not want to see as captain. They cannot help the participants in putting or protecting their clay formations. They can only remove the clay. Abhishek cannot make any new rules. After every round, Abhishek gets to decide whose board has the maximum clay and can take the game forward accordingly.

Fame group discussion:

Aa: kya lagta h ab hume kisko support karna chahiye??

M: humko lagta h iss baar Pooja ji ko hume captain banana chahiye....hum sab ban nahi sakte ...Abhishek sanchalak h toh wo bhi nahi ban sakta h ab....baaki sabse hamari banti nahi h... isliye Pooja di ko banana h

E: dekho bhai, jo secret task me ye log ne kiya na...usse toh pakka ho gaya ki inn saanpo pe mai kabhi bharosa na karu... isliye mai toh Pooja ji ko captaincy k liye madat karunga

A: mai abhi kuch nahi boluga...game dekh k sabka uske according karunga

The task started. Except Abhishek, all three members of the fame group were removing the clay of Avinash and Jad because they wanted to Pooja win. But Abhishek was saving Bebika's clay and removing Pooja's clay. Manisha was not able to understand Abhishek's plan as to why he was doing this. So she took Abhishek aside to talk to him.

M: Abhishek tum kya kar rahe ho?? Tum sanchalak ho...to uske jaisa socho na...tumko kahani me twist laana chahiye

A: are babu...ye meri call h babu...mai nahi karna chahta...aap dekho na....

M: chalo theek h...theek h

A: sabka apna - apna call hota h...tum apna karo...

M: haan haan haan thik h

She moved away from him and went back to her task. Manisha was annoyed with Abhishek.

M: manchale please continue....manchale barabar me kijiye yaar please

A: very good jad...bring moti- moti (Trying to get her attention)

M: Aashika bohot achha kar rahi h....I am proud of you

A: Manisha....tere liye sirf (To get her attention he started removing jad's clay)

M: are jaaa...bhaad me jaa

A: hawwww....ab aisa bologi

He was teasing her.

M (annoyed): are hato yaha se...jao yaha se....humse baat mat karo...hamare paas mat aao

A: are naaraz ho gayi kya??

He was silently noticing Manisha. She was pissed off with him. Abhishek was trying hard to pacify her but she was avoiding him.

A: manishaaaaa....yaar please baat to sun lo na

M: manchale bohot achha kar rahe ho....bohot sahi...jitna aap hamara sunte ho utna kon sunega

Manisha was giving taunt to Abhishek on the pretext of praising Elvish. Abhishek understood that Manisha was very angry with him. He moved towards Manisha and picked her up and took her to the side.