Special Guest

Abhishek was very excited about his captaincy. Everything was going well. Except one person, everyone was doing their work well. And that person was Bebika. Getting Bebika to do the work was a tough task for Abhishek. Abhishek was talking nicely to Bebika so that Bebika could do the given work. But that too led to an argument between the two. Due to which Pooja and Falak also started arguing with Abhishek. Falak and Bebika refused to work in the kitchen. Because of which Abhishek's captaincy was in danger. But Manisha took over the responsibility of working in the kitchen. Abhishek did not want Manisha to work all day alone in the kitchen for everyone...because she would be very tired...and he himself was the captain so he would not be able to help Manisha in her work. Therefore, he requested Jiya to help Manisha in the kitchen work. But Jiya refused him with some excuse. Finally Manisha made Abhishek understand that there was no need to think about her…she would do all the work herself. Abhishek thanked her wholeheartedly.

At 12 o'clock BB announced that a special guest was coming. Therefore all the contestants will be called to the confession room one by one. And there the contestants will be introduced to the guest. All the housemates had met that special guest. Finally Manisha's turn comes. She has just come out of the bath... and at that very moment Bigg Boss starts calling her to come to the confession room.

BB: Manisha BB chahte h aap abhi confession room me aa jaiye
M: haan aa rahe h BB
She starts doing her makeup quickly.
BB: Manisha BB chahte h aap abhi turant confession room me aaiye
M: aa rahe h BB...bas 5 minutes rukiye...5 nahi bas 2 minutes...thoda sa makeup kar le

Manisha started taking more time, so this time BB spoke to her sternly.

BB: Manisha ab aapke paas sirf 10 seconds h confession room me aane ka warna aapko BB k baat na maanne pe punishment mil sakti h
M😢: are nahiiii....

She leaves her make-up and runs straight to the confession room with her slippers in her hand. As soon as she goes inside, she becomes very happy to see Abdu.

M: hii...abdu...
Abdu: hello
she hugs him

BB: Manisha, aap tayar h ab
M😅: kaha BB...aap itna jaldi bula liye Bina makeup k bhaag k aaye h hum. Please filter laga dijiyega.

Abdu laughs after hearing such things from Manisha.

BB: ab hum baat kar sakte h jis cheez k liye aapko yaha bulaya gaya h
M😬: haan BB ..boliye na
BB: aapko abdu ko batana h ki yaha use kis contestant se bachke rehne ki jarurat hai.
M: hume lagta h abdu aapko bebika, jiya, falak aur Avinash se bachke rehne ki jarurat hai
Abdu🙂: ohk
BB: ab ye bhi bataiye abdu ko ki use kis contestant k sath aapke alawa rehne chahiye.
M: Abhishek....haan Abhishek k sath rehna chahiye aapko ...dil ka bohot saaf Banda h... gentleman h ...aur Mera dost bhi h...elvish bhi achhe h...unke sath bhi aap reh sakte h
Abdu😊: okay ... thank you
BB: thik h...ab aap dono Ghar k andar Jaa sakte h...abdu all the best.
Abdu: thank you BB

Both of them come to the house. Everyone meets Abdu again and becomes very happy.

Abdu was talking to everyone in the house but he spent most of his time with Manisha. Because he found Manisha to be very pure at heart.Everyone in the house was treating him like a small child. Manisha was mostly taking care of Abdu. Abdu liked Manisha's way of talking or her flirting very much. He also became good friends with Abhishek and Elvish.

At night Manisha and Abdu were sitting in Vimal and Abhishek came.

A: aur abdu, kaisa lag raha h aapko yaha
Abdu: bohot achha
A: achha...kya yaha sabse jyada achha laga
Abdu😅: achha laga nahi...koi achhi lagi
A: ohho to kon achhi lagi
Abdu: (He looks at Manisha and then starts blushing secretly☺️) mujhe Sharm aa rahi h🙈...