~💗Making New Bonds💗~

....-present time - italic.
....-past time - open sans

--------------------------------------------------------------

Next day, Manisha was taking out clothes from the bag for bathing when she found her family picture frame which her younger brother Rohit gave her while coming to BB house. She got a little emotional looking at frame.
.
.
.
A few days ago, Manisha was crying on the roof remembering her father.

E: oye Manisha...kya ho gaya... ro kyu Rahi h

M: kuch nahi

Elvish called Abhishek loudly from there.

E: Abhishekkkk....Manisha ro rahi h

A: what!! Manisha ro rahi h!

He came running towards her. Leaving both of them alone, Elvish said to Abhishek that maybe she is crying because of him, so take care. Abhishek lay down next to her.

A: Manisha...kyu ro rahi ho (caressing her head)

M: kuch nahi...papa ka yaad aa raha h (while sniffling)

A: itne dino k baad kaise unka yaad aa gaya

M: kyu nahi yaad aa sakta kya

A: ole mera babu...(pinches lightly on her waist)

M (irritated): chuo mat...Durr se baat karo

A: achha...ab aise hi karogi...dekh lo tumhare paas sirf 10 din bache h...phir mai gaayab ho jaunga

Hearing his words, Manisha's heart became restless for a moment...but she replied to him while maintaining her anger.

M: tumhare pass bhi sirf 10 din h...waise bhi hum h hi kon tumhare....jao jo tumhare liye important log h unke sath time spend kar lo

A: usike sath to hu (teasing)

Manisha stared at him for a moment and then turned her face other side. Abhishek was caressing her hair...turn his head at her...Slowly looked down to see that there was no one else around them and...then he patted her and quickly gave her a peck kiss.

Later, BB announced a new task for TTF. In the Bigg Boss hotel task, there will be housekeeping staff, receptionist, and chef. All of them have to entertain the guests who in turn will give stars to other housemates except their relatives. In the end the two housemates with maximum stars will become contenders of the last captaincy task and ultimately the winner will get a ticket to the finale.

All the contestants were very excited and emotional to meet their families. Avinash's mother came first, she treated all the contestants well, even Avinash also did a couple dance with Manisha that day. While leaving she gave the star to Pooja. After Avinash's mother left, Manisha was very upset with Pooja because she said bad things about Manisha during the task. When Abhishek and Manisha were giving bb House tour, Manisha overheard it. Pooja was saying to Bebika that Manisha was not supposed to give a house tour to the guest and it looked fraudulent.

Next guest Jiya's mother came, she also taunted Manisha and called her irritating contestant but Manisha tolerated everything with a smile on her face. Her laughter, her way of talking and everything else were said badly. Not only this, Jiya's mom also accused Abhishek of hurting Jiya and not understanding her feelings. Jiya's mother also gave her star to Pooja while leaving.

The next guest who came was Mahesh Bhatt, Pooja's father. He is a big director and producer, so everyone was very excited to meet him. He was holding every contestant tightly, whether male or female, and talking to them while making eye contact. Everyone was feeling uncomfortable with his behaviour but no one reacted.