A/N

Hello friends, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart that you liked my Abhisha story very much, appreciated it a lot and gave a lot of love.

You have always been with me since the beginning and have always shown your support. When I started writing this story, I knew that I might not be able to write it every day. Despite this, you guys have always eagerly waited for the next part.

I really want to apologize to you that I am not able to give you regular updates. I have some personal problems due to which I am not able to continue the story further. But I will start updating after New Year. Till then please keep your support. I will try my best to finish this story by January.

I hope that you guys will understand and support me.

One more thing I want to ask you all - Do you all want me to write a new story?

If yes, select your favorites and comment-

1) Abhisha story -

The story will be based on some of these topics. (Select Any 1)

A) After bigg boss their personal and professional journey

OR

B) College time story (fame group)

----------------------------OR-----------------------------

2) Kartisha story (Karthik + Manisha)

I haven't thought about their story yet, but I have to write about them.

So please choose your favorites and comment. The story which you like the most will be the next story, please do send your responses till the end of January.

Lots of love to all of you from my side. Happy New Year to everyone in advance. 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

- From
Author
❤️❤️❤️